Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
All reviews theme based jack sparrow rotang pass pleasant view private balcony mind blowing central heating apple orchid check in process star resort playing area tea coffee maker mountain view an amazing experience must visit place hadimba temple beautiful property
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2022 via mobile

Hey! Last month I had visited to manali and stayed at hotel smuggler. Hotel located in such a very good location, and I got a pleasant view from my room, polite and helpful staff specially service boy's Rahul and Manjeet. They did the best possible service. I had enjoyed my stay and got full fun during my stay. Specially bonefire was fabulous i really like the speaker's sound quality. Highly recommended hotel

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2022 via mobile

Hotel smugglers is amazing hotel . I have stayed more than 5 days It was our first trip in Manali and was incredible stay in this hotel. The view from the balcony was fabulous i can't compare this view to any other hotels I have stayed past. The room was so clean and staff was very humble and helpful. The best thing I liked food and mountain view. One of the best hotel for wonderful mountain views.
Also, would like to share very beautiful track which we did that was lamadung track the way starts 100 m away from the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2022 via mobile

It was really great experience with in this hotel. Amazing view from the balcony, everything was fabulous including food, staff and cleaning.
The staff was so polite and helpful. The best part of this hotel is that it is situated near hadimba Devi temple . It's only 200m away from the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2022 via mobile

One of the best hotel away from hustling bustling of Manali city located between apple orchid . Room is very good all 4 star amenities and view from the room is just mild blowing . If you are the nature lover than it's the best hotel , it's a small 4 star boutique theme based hotel. Very unique and interesting theme based room. Staff is very supportive ❤️ and always ready to help with a smile. We feel like it's our second home.
Highly recommend for families

Room tip: Jack sparrow room has very good view
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2022 via mobile

Recently visited this property on suggestions of my friends and I have amazing experience, professional staff, food quality is awesome , rooms with pirates theme unique in a way, allover value for money.

Trip type: Travelled on business