Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$152
Agoda.com$152
eDreams$152
FindHotel
Etrip
All reviews highly recommend this hotel managed perfectly food ambience category room night view a great stay luxurious stay kanyal road central heating system sales manager the hotel manager mr view from the balcony visit manali room number mouth watering food dal makhani warm hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2022

Thank u Holiday villa for the arrangements u have made for our stay..Room was just superb u gave..Front office staff was very supportive and helpful.They made our stay very comfortable.Rooms were clean Nd tidy..I qill recommend this Hotel to be one of the best in Manali..Thank u for your warm hospitality and my special thanks to Krishna Sood for making our stay more comfortable and beautiful

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 6 January 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank-you for sharing your valuable feedback on this esteemed forum in praise of our property, your culinary experience and the hospitality extended by the staff members especially Krishna.
Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness.

Reviewed 5 January 2022 via mobile

We had a great time at the hotel. Great view from the room and staff were friendly. For any queries relating to the stay at the hotel, contact us on Instagram id: dora.and.doran

They also arranged a Manali cultural dance which we enjoyed a lot!
We have shared a few pics and videos of our visit on
Instagram id: dora.and.doran

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 6 January 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank-you for sharing your valuable feedback on this esteemed forum in praise of our property and the hospitality extended by the staff members.

Reviewed 29 December 2021

It was an amazing experience in the holiday villa, wonderful view, excellent service, proper attention towards guests etc... Can't explain the experience in words, good food quality & bonfire experience with snowfall

Trip type: Travelled with family
ROSHAN THAKUR MANALI, Owner at The Holiday Villa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank-you for sharing your valuable feedback on this esteemed forum in praise of our property, your culinary experience and the hospitality extended by the staff members.

Reviewed 29 December 2021

Just go once and u will be fan of this hotel, Book at least garden room which has balcony and enjoy the view. if any one searching between 3 to 4 star hotel, its highly recommended. Great Location Great View Excellent Rooms and staff

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 December 2021

We stayed here for 5 night. The property provides the private balcony almost in every room. Rooms are spacious, hygienic and comfortable. Food quality was also good and front desk guys were very helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with friends