Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2020

Well from where shall I began there is a list of things which were really unexpected, right from the behaviour of the waiter to the receptionist was rude from day one and dirty it was really filthy, even after telling them the rude behaviour struck again, overpriced food the hotel dies not maintain any standards and the rate touch the high,best example is the nun it will cost you rs.50 for one piece not one plate,super expensive and yes mineral water is 45 rupees, i do not even want to mention the rest. Heater also has a timing,they will not help you at all,you want to use it for 5minutes but sorry no not now and pay 500 for a minute, customer satisfaction is next to zero,the frustrating thing was their disgusting behaviour.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 8 May 2019

I visited this hotel in December 2018 and this hotel service was good but room was not good as per three star hotel and also food was average. So, I am not recommened to stay in this hotel. Please check other review also.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank bhupendratiwari
Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

I visited this hotel in January with my friends for 4 nights. It was my 4th visit to the hotel, I have been giving feedback to the hotel from 3 years, but they are least bothered to work on those. They serve nothing apart from Paneer curry and Aloo subji for dinner buffet, they repeat the same menu once in 2 days so didn’t have much options. I complained on the 3rd day to the receptionist (Vicky and Ajay), but they were helpless since the menu was decided by somebody else and they said they cannot make any changes. Even on my 3rd visit they said the same and this time I spoke to the owner a week in advance, he said he will take care of everything, but failed to implement the same. It’s difficult to believe that they made us eat the same food and they do not even serve papad/froyons. Since the paneer curry was tasteless on the 3rd day one of my friend asked for a cup of curd, but they said it is chargeable. Also, there is no handwash in the rest room, so the guests have to go to the washroom area crossing the reception to wash their hands after dinner. Who wishes to go the restroom to wash their hands??? It’s really high time that they need to work on their food menu as its really lacking the variety and taste. Management really has to really has to pull their socks to work on the guests feedback.

The rooms are spacious, but the window was broken in the room I stayed. When I tried opening it almost fell down, Thank God there was no one standing below. The bed sheets stinks and smelled like they were never washed and dried before. They front office guys are good at giving reason for every issue that they have.

The Staff are really courteous, it just that they don’t have rights to take many decisions. Front office guy Vicky and another female staff were very polite and helpful. Housekeeping staff top the scorecard in terms of helping and they were always there for any help. Restaurant manager and the stewards are really supportive and they always greet with the smile (Ravi especially). You guys really rockJ

The only reason I chose this hotel for the 4th time is because of the view It has, it gives you an amazing view of Manali city and the snowcapped mountain (Choose front view rooms). If you are good foodie then it is not a good choice. I hope that at least they work on the feedback at least this time.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

Tha manager of hotel out Town mr Akhtar,he is very nice personality and helpful person. so I suggest tha hotel out Town and meet mr Akhtar.. special thanks to Akhtar

Thanks

......
......

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

The staff was really helpful. Nice hospitality and services.
The food was good and served well.
Overall, I liked staying there with my family. I would genuinely recommend Hotel Out Town Manali. Thank you!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
outtown i, General Manager at Hotel Out Town, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2019

Dear Guest
I am so thankful to you for preferring your stay at Hotel Out Town Manali during your holiday vacations recently and sharing your experiences with compliments on Tripadvisor.in. We are so happy and delighted to know that you have had a memorable stay with us. Also you enjoyed the services and atmosphere of our property. To me and my entire team it feels so heartwarming to read your feedback. It’s about reconfirming that our efforts are well recognized by our esteemed guests. The entire out town team joins me for Thanking You for your kind and generous feedback about the facilities and services experienced by you while staying with us at hotel.
The management team at Hotel Out Town felt very motivated and encouraged by your feedback regarding the hotel and services enjoyed by you..
We hope that Out Town remains your preferred choice of hotel in the days to come with your family, friends and company.
I look forward to welcome you again here at Hotel Out Town.

With all the Best Regards,
Management - Hotel Out Town Manali !!!