“Best 🍕 take away service”
Review of Johnny's Pizza

Johnny's Pizza
Ranked #14 of 234 Restaurants in Manali
Description: We offer Pure Vegetarian Pizzas and Pastas and Burgers with FREE HOME DELIVERY 24 HOURS DAY AND NIGHT CHEAP PRICES AND FAST SERVICE
Reviewed 21 June 2022

Amazing service.. Jhonny is a super keen, kind man. Pizza was delicious and easy to get, he saved our day!!
We got two pizzas and Cocacola and fries... Easy night in watching films and enjoying the comfort, thanks to this legend Ausy man !!

1  Thank Alejandrocacua
johnnyspizza, Owner at Johnny's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2022

Thank you for your review. I'm always trying to improve and be my best It was my pleasure to serve you

Reviewed 10 June 2022

He's a great guy, very sweet and humble ..and the food don't ask okk just go and check that , you will get to know what you're missing here in manali.. best food in town ❣️

1  Thank a_orophile_introvert

Reviewed 7 June 2022

Amazing service,kind nature and super tasty food spl margarita I have ordered.

Will highly recommend to order on call and beleive they will serve you on time

1  Thank 9,31,88,27,415

Reviewed 6 June 2022

Discovered Johnny's pizza and have ordered multiple times since. Really quick preparation and tastes awesome. A bang for our your buck and really consistent.

Date of visit: May 2022
1  Thank GTMB27

Reviewed 5 June 2022

Great and perfect place for late night cravings
And very much fast delievery at written locations
Loved it