2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
Hotels.com$72
Travelocity$72
Orbitz.com$72
All reviews excellent stay candle light dinner honeymoon trip room view perfect hotel room service wonderful experience nice hospitality delicious food clean rooms hotel staff special thanks nice view hot water visit manali memorable stay breakfast and dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2022

The hotel is very good. Food is extremely good and service was too good . I would definitely refer this hotel to all my friends and relatives traveling to Manali..I enjoy my stay with my friends

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
The Moniker Resort, Owner at The Moniker Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2022

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Hotel. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Hotel and attentiveness of the staff. Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness. My team and I look forward to your next stay with us. Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 29 March 2022 via mobile

I am glad i stayed in thos hotel. I have stayed 3 nights and had good feelings for this. Service is great and all staff is very good. This is my honest review i came to Manali for honeymoon and enjoyed a lot.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Moniker Resort, Owner at The Moniker Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2022

Reviewed 28 March 2022

Over all experience was good . The Rooms and staff services was excellent. Daily Cleanliness of rooms of rooms are also available . If you want good restro in Manali believe me it’s the best place to stay.

Thank you !!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Moniker Resort, Owner at The Moniker Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2022

Reviewed 28 March 2022

We have been stay here for 2 days. Stay is comfortable and warm service by hotel staff specially thanks to Front office team. The buffet has great options. Overall experience is great .
We enjoyed our trip thanku soo much all of you.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 March 2022 via mobile

What an absolutely beautiful hotel, with a lot of style and taste and with charming hosts, husband and wife. The staff is very efficient and polite. The service is impeccable, there is a nice, quaint lobby to relax in the evenings. I was there in March and thus after dinner, we sat outside around a lovely bon fire. Highly recommended!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Moniker Resort, Owner at The Moniker Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2022