Lowest prices for your stay
$74
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Hotels.com$74
Travelocity$74
Orbitz.com$74
All reviews excellent stay candle light dinner reception staff honeymoon trip room view perfect hotel room service wonderful experience nice hospitality delicious food clean rooms special thanks nice view hot water visit manali memorable stay breakfast and dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2021

Amazing ambiance …great stafff …..food was quite tasty and full of options ….rooms are cozy and comfortable ….quality wise all brilliant…..staff was cooperative and gentle …def recommended to book for holidays

1  Thank Mustu1444
The Moniker Resort, Owner at The Moniker Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2021

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Hotel. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Hotel and attentiveness of the staff. Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness. My team and I look forward to your next stay with us. Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 28 December 2021

Hotel ambience is awesome, reception area is amazing, staff is welcoming and supportive 24/7 , food is good , cafeteria is clean and hygienic and rooms are well kept. Only issue is heater and washroom supply needs some add ons. Rest its worth a revisit and recommendation too.

1  Thank ShabbirModi

Reviewed 10 December 2021

very very nice and memorable trip. .rooms are very comfortable and equipped with all amentias Staff is so cooperative and willing to help.
food is amazing. Clean and hygienic environment .Fantastic service, great value for money and very comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Moniker Resort, Owner at The Moniker Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2021

Reviewed 10 December 2021

The moniker resort is located at beautiful location. Food is amazing, staff is very cooperative,Rooms are clean.our experience with this resort is fabulous... I recommend other to visit THE MONIKER RESORT...

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 December 2021

We stayed in Monikar Resort for 4 days in first week of December.It was awesome experience with hotel.Clean rooms, Nice staff and delicious food. Staff was very helpful . Specifically Sanjeev from Restaurant his hospitality was very nice.I liked the food very much ,everything cooked was delicious.Overall we are very happy with the experience we had with Monikar Resort.