All reviewshome away from homeamit thakurveg and non vegseparate kitchenbuddhist monasteryfamily suitebus standsight seeinghomely foodhomely staywalking distancevisit manalidown to earthbeautiful gardenbudget hotelexcellent hotelhotel manager
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It was as part of my unplanned solo trip to Himachal that I visited Manali during March 2018. Since I had not made any advance bookings for the entire trip, I had to make a last minute reservation at Silmog Garden, that too while on a bus from Dharamshala to Manali. From the moment that I called Amit, handsome and most chivalrous young man, who runs the place, I could feel a great amount of warmth, assurance and above all, an absolute non-nonsensical approach. You could talk to him, hours on end, about Himachal, Manali, snowboarding, skiing, history, travel and what not!! Small, but extremely well kept rooms, bed and bath linen that are crisp clean, homely food that is served piping hot, in the cold weather, reminders for taking umbrellas along, each time we get out, strict guidelines about the upkeep of the rooms...all of these makes Silmog a warm memory. Located at a convenient distance of just 3 minutes walk from the bus stand or Mall Road or the Tibetan Market, Silmog is the best choice, if you are travelling solo or with kids. I will go back to Manali many times, and each time I go, Silmog is going to be my choice! I highly recommend this place to all my friends, who are responsible travellers.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Anjana G
SilmogGarden, Manager at Silmog Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Silmog Garden is a hotel at the heart of the city for comfortable stay. Very convenient rooms for couples and families at reasonable rates. Rooms are neat and clean and hotel staff very cooperative. Mr. Amit Thakur helped us with information about Manali and surrounding areas to visit and arranged the cab at reasonable rate. Room heaters are not standard and you have to pay Rs:300 per night extra for the heater if required. Very close to shopping area and Mall Road which makes your evening shopping easy. A convenient and comfortable hotel at reasonable rate in Manali. Strongly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are better.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jkk25sn
SilmogGarden, Manager at Silmog Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The hotel is near Mall road, the center of the city. Parking and wifi are available for free there. They provide header at an extra charge of 300rs per day. Theis staff is very helpful and willing to help.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gauravmak
SilmogGarden, Manager at Silmog Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

U can't describe in words the homely feeling u get here, nice interiors , clean and hygienic, clean bathrooms corridors , best is the food both veg. And non-veg sections are separate ...will definetly stay there if I get there

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Yogesh T

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Yes, it was really awsome visit to manali and it was made special with silmog and Mr. Amitji. He and his staff are really helpful in anything, just anything you want.
I did enjoy manali more only duee to there helping hands. The momentos customers give to Amitji is enough to show his humble and helping nature to fulfil his customers demand. We aere also treated with our choice of room we want even though we checked in 3 hours early. I had visited many hotels from 1 to 5 star but from customers point of view, I always see the attachment towards your customers from hoteliers or their people. And Amitji you where one of the liveliest person i had seen. Everything was pwrfect from your side, whether it is room, or your help, or the homly food you make with love for serving us. The taste of aloo paratha and maggie will always remain on my tongue. Thank you for the 3 days you submitted yourself in providing all kind of help we needed from you.
The room was big enough for 3 days stay with clean and hygenic bathroom, also bathtub and amenties provided by the hotel. With very minimum charges for the stay, I did not expect so much from the hotel and was and always will be thankful for your love.
Sorry i did not gave you any momento as i thought it will not help me to express my love to you....... Shailesh Agrawal

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
SilmogGarden, Manager at Silmog Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018