LE GRAND(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 41
US$ 25
Agoda.com
Snow Valley Resorts(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 38
US$ 34
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 59/night.

US$ 52
US$ 43
US$ 48
US$ 46
  • Breakfast included
The Manali Inn(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 60
US$ 42
Agoda.com
Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 27
US$ 24
  • Restaurant
Citrus Manali Resorts(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$ 48
Hotwire.com
US$ 158
US$ 151
  • Pool
All reviewsbus standbooking counterdeluxe hotelvalue for moneyfront desk personhptdc hotelshptdc officemanali mallthe hotel manager mryour luggageveg non vegwalkable distancecrowded placenice hotelnice view of mountainsexcellent locationhappening place
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Hi, I had booked Hotel Kunzam (HPTDC) for a stay with my family for 2 days (1st June to 3rd June).
I arrived at the hotel on the afternoon of 1st where the initial interaction with front office staff was decent but all the staff was keen on delivering service basis the Tip on offer (Typical Govt set-up).
We had booked 2 rooms & they were to say the least; very ordinary (Bad smell in room & also the furniture was outdated/broken). We had a very difficult night as the mattresses on the bed were next to non-existent. This created lot of issues for both self & as well as my parents who were there with me.
I had both Dinner & Breakfast included in the package & had a very bad experience in that front too. Dal served in dinner was watery (to put it politely) & the Paneer was chewy. Breakfast had a very limited option of Chole/Puri & Bread.
To summarize the experience in short, we all checked out the very next morning (2nd June) thereby forfeiting our amount paid for the 2 days.

Please book only if you are after proximity to Mall Road & can live with nothing instead!

Room Tip: Look for a higher category room as even the mid variants are sparse.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent location, superb hospitality and
Great value for money hotel in Manali.
Stayed there for 3 days. Initial booking was for 2 days. Inspite of the peak season, the hotel extended my booking for a day when requested. Luxury rooms are really spacious and offer great value of money.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Neeraj K
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed there for a few hours with my family. It is truly a top end hotel with all facilities. The staff are courteous and prompt. The restaurant is top class. The hotel is located on the mall, very near the Beas river, bus/auto/car stands.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Suman G
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I had visited Manali in year 2016 with my family. The family of my friend who were from Ahmedabad were also with us. We made online booking for the Hotel. The rates were reasonable. The location of the Hotel was very Good on the main road itself. There was separate parking area for the vehicles of tourists. The restaurant was also very nice , as well as the food. Two meals were also included in the rates. I would prefer to stay in this hotel when I visit Manali Next time.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Lalit B
Reviewed 14 April 2017

We visited the restaurant for lunch. Being off season it had very few guests. The plus point was there was very good service and full attention. The food was freshly prepared with fluffy hot rotis (Indian breads) being served continuously. Great food! Unbeatable!!
The hotel manager Mr. Thakur was also very helpful the next visit and kept our luggage safely while we had lunch and a short shopping stint till we took the bus back to Delhi. 5***** to him.
We did check out the rooms also. Nice and clean, typical of a PSU Hotel. But large and spacious rooms and the main lobby as well. And the hotel is centrally, perfectly located on the Mall Road.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family