All reviewsbus standbooking countervalue for moneydeluxe hotelhptdc hotelshptdc officethe hotel manager mrwalkable distancemanali mallveg non vegnice hotelnice view of mountainsexcellent locationlocal marketnearby placesroom service iscomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent location, superb hospitality and
Great value for money hotel in Manali.
Stayed there for 3 days. Initial booking was for 2 days. Inspite of the peak season, the hotel extended my booking for a day when requested. Luxury rooms are really spacious and offer great value of money.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Neeraj K
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed there for a few hours with my family. It is truly a top end hotel with all facilities. The staff are courteous and prompt. The restaurant is top class. The hotel is located on the mall, very near the Beas river, bus/auto/car stands.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SumanG292
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I had visited Manali in year 2016 with my family. The family of my friend who were from Ahmedabad were also with us. We made online booking for the Hotel. The rates were reasonable. The location of the Hotel was very Good on the main road itself. There was separate parking area for the vehicles of tourists. The restaurant was also very nice , as well as the food. Two meals were also included in the rates. I would prefer to stay in this hotel when I visit Manali Next time.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Lalit B
Reviewed 14 April 2017

We visited the restaurant for lunch. Being off season it had very few guests. The plus point was there was very good service and full attention. The food was freshly prepared with fluffy hot rotis (Indian breads) being served continuously. Great food! Unbeatable!!
The hotel manager Mr. Thakur was also very helpful the next visit and kept our luggage safely while we had lunch and a short shopping stint till we took the bus back to Delhi. 5***** to him.
We did check out the rooms also. Nice and clean, typical of a PSU Hotel. But large and spacious rooms and the main lobby as well. And the hotel is centrally, perfectly located on the Mall Road.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Great food, nice and clean rooms, courteous and helpful staff, backed by the reliability of HPTDC Hotels. Trust it despite the absence of great views, but proximity to nearly all means of public transport.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo