I was traveling with several colleagues and we had similar feedback. The rooms have an odd smell and all the showers leaked into the bathroom. The fitness center did not have any towels or water, despite my request the first day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the city center of Panchkula, at the intersection of the Delhi - Chandigarh - Shimla highways, this quaint and compact boutique hotel is the preferred choice for the discerning business and leisure traveler. Unique for its Pool suites, Premium rooms with splendid mountain views and a complement of elegant guestrooms, meeting rooms and dining options. Proximity to the Airport (15 mins), Railway Station (10 mins) and Chandigarh's central business districts (15 mins), IT Park (10 mins) and the Industrial Area (10 mins), makes it the most well connected hotel in the Chandigarh - Tricity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and ClearTrip so you can book your WelcomHotel Bella Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bella Vista Hotel Panchkula
- WelcomHotel Bella Vista Panchkula, Chandigarh