“Love their Pizza!”
Review of Crust Bistro

Crust Bistro
Ranked #672 of 3,017 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Crust Bistro for our Italian food cravings!!
What we had were
Italian Maggi - An Italian twist to our own maggi for just ₹49, was good to satisfy my hunger but didn't find anything special in it.
Farmhouse Pizza - This thin crust pizza with colorful toppings was so good, we loved it.
Peri Peri Pizza - Second one that should be on your "Must-Try List" from here is THIS tasty pizza.
Fiery Garlic Bread - Though it's supposed to be spicy, but it wasn't.
Overall, it was a good experience.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

I have been travelling from HUDA City Centre Metro station on yellow line for the past 2 years and most of my weekends are spent in its food court. Though there are many good restaurants here, Crust Bistro has been my favourite so far. They have the best thin crust pizza (not like other restaurants which gives you indigestion through thick crust) and tastiest garlic bread. I like the way they serve it up on pan, like their oreganoes and ketchup and I like their staff who always work for customer delight. I once tried its pasta but it was a little undercooked and they profusely apologised and promised to serve it better. Never did they give me the chance to complain again. The only problem here is though that you can't pay through your debit/credit card or cash because they have special card made for food court which you have to buy and deposit money in it if you have to buy anything from food court.do enjoy if you get a chance here, it's worth tasting though!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2015

It is part of the food court in Huda metro station and they serve authentic Italian fare. The Pizza really stands out in taste and enjoyed it oven fresh. The staff are friendly and engaging. Priced on the higher side that is the only disadvantage.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

We had dinner in Huda metro station Food court and along with it ordered Garlic bread from Crust Bistro. It is authentically tasting Italian and served fresh and hot. One of the best I have tasted so far in India. Price is on the higher side comparing to its counter parts but its worth the money paid.

Reviewed 5 June 2015

I was in the new food court at Huda City Center, trying to figure out what to eat for lunch. I decided to try Crust Bistro. I was not disappointed.

Although I usually prefer deep dish (thick crust) pies, the Italians, who invented the dish, prefer their pizzas with a thin, crispy crust. Crust Bistro's pizzas get the crust just right: not too thin, not too dry, with just enough chewiness.

The cheese is 100% mozzarella, the way I prefer it. Tomato sauce and toppings are a bit sparse, but you can still taste them. The price is reasonable. The staff performed quite well.

Another advantage: the "regular," which can serve one or two persons, is 10 inches in diameter, not 8 inches or even smaller as at some chains.

If you like Italian style pizza, this is an above-average version. I recommend that you try it.

1  Thank David W