“Worth a try!”
Review of Amici Cafe

Amici Cafe
Ranked #290 of 2,970 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Authentic Italian with a calm ambience. Love their thin crust pizza and white sauce pasta. The service is average with large response times.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Whenever the urge to eat good Italian food takes control over me, I rush towards Amici Cafe. I have been here countless of times ( CyberHub ) and my love for the place remains forever.

The first reason to love this place is the fact that it does not hides behind the Drinks deals or beer deals as other restaurant in the area. The focus is still on food and not to make your customer drunk and pass on bad food. All the pubs in cyberhub do that.

Well, Today I will just here to write about one of the luncheons I had. It was couple of weeks back where that azzurri part of me took over and I rushed towards the place. The agenda was one thing, rather two things Cheese and Pepperoni. So without wasting much time, I went it and ordered it. Bang on!

As always, the girl who was serving me ordered the drink I always have. Well, I will never remember the name but it has mint, lemon, soda, sugar :D makes a perfect combination along with that hot and spicy pizza, which was mouthwatering.

Simple Menu, great taste and brilliant ambiance. It is indeed one of my favorites in CyberHub and one of the best for Italian food. Now, since I am writing the review I would request you guys to add some good deserts into the mix.

And please start serving good coffee like complimentary or something or reasonable at least, so that customer can have that total Italian feel

All in all a lunch for two without alcohol cost you between 800-1000/- which is great too. looking forward to visit again

Reviewed 13 March 2017

My first visit..
Nice ambiance and very lively staff. Very polite and courteous and helpful.

The pizza and Lebanese chicken we had were really tasty.. and value for money. The drink choices are also good.

Really a good choice when you are around the place on work.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

We went here for a a husband wife dinner and were treated very nicely. The Italian food is actually quite unique and fantastic. One of the best we have eaten. On request, they were kind enough to customize a non-beer happy hour package :-) .

Reviewed 20 February 2017

The place is very well located in the heart of Gurgaon, Cyber HUB. The ambience is great, the staff is well mannered and you have a whole lot of italian varieties. The restaurant is a bit expensive, but the taste is great. One should visit at least once for good italian cuisine.