1,153 results
All reviews brazilian restaurant business trip business hotel the club lounge the hotel staff rooms are spacious main restaurant excellent hotel excellent service breakfast buffet international airport room service new delhi coffee shop comfortable stay excellent stay courteous staff
Reviewed 4 October 2015

I was in Gurgaon for 2 weeks on a business trip and i had the most enjoyable stay at Crowne Today. It was highly recommended by a colleague so i booked my stay at this hotel. I made the right choice after several hotel options presented to me. As soon as i arrived after a long flight from Manila, Vishal, who was one of the night shift Managers when i checked in, made sure that my stay will be comfortable and convenient. He offered me the upgrade i need to get daily office transfers, breakfast and wifi. This was my first time in India so i need to make sure that traveling to office and hotel is convenient and safe. The hotel gave me this benefit at a reasonable price for my daily stay. My room was absolutely fabulous. Since i work from 2pm until midnight, i only eat breakfast and dinner at the hotel. Cafe G became my favorite spot. There's a variety of continental meal options so it was not difficult for me to decide. What really amazed me was the level of service i got from Cafe G. I absolutely adored 2 of the staffs who went over and beyond to ensure that i get an excellent service every single time i was there. Aklesh was the most proactive and efficient staff who consistently gave me coke zero everytime he sees me sit there to chill, work or have a meal. I offered to give him gratuities but he refused to take anything. I am grateful for his services and i hope he continues to make guests valued. Dharmender was another one of the staff who made sure my meal was great and checks up on me every time. My stay at this hotel made working away from home for 2 weeks so pleasant. It was one of the best hotel experiences i've had in all of my travels. For someone who travelled alone, this hotel would make you feel at home. Thank you for an awesome royal experience!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

I stay many times in this hotel and I can say it is one of the best. Every time the stuff are friendly and helpful. You never allone with your problems and there found a solution for you. When you make Business or vacation, every time you feel welcome.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Great place to stay while visiting Delhi. The hotel is stunning. I loved staying here. The rooms are top-notch. Bathrooms are very lovely. The food/buffet is tasty. The spa experience is great. This is the way to stay in Delhi.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

I expected great things out of this hotel because i used to frequent cafe g a lot in the past. Don't think i'll be going back here ever in my life. Definitely going to file a complaint with FHRAI. The damn housekeeping staff entered my room while i was in it. The do not disturb sign was on, the damn key was in the slot and they had the indecency to enter after knocking when the goddamn room has a doorbell. What infuriated me was the fact that i was inside my room with my guest. When i confronted the housekeeping manager, he apologised, but he gave a different story to the hotel manager. The hotel manager whose name is Amit was on duty in the evening. He pretended to take up my issue seriously and i knew i was fighting for a lost cause because the staff was trying to save their own. I'll probably write to IHG regarding this but I'll definitely take this up whenever I make an official visit to FHRAI's & HAI's office the next time.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank HarangadS1
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2015

Dear Harangad S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. It is disheartening to know that your past stay did not go so well. I would love the opportunity to regain your faith in us so I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to your response and hope you will allow me to follow up on your concerns.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 29 September 2015

The staff have been excellent, nothing is any bother for them. Very polite. Akanksha is a perfect Guest Relations Manager and Divya is not only the best girl on the front desk but is also an excellent dance teacher.

Room tip: 7th floor was very quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled on business