3 people are viewing this hotel
eDreamsUS$ 179
Trip.comUS$ 166
Agoda.comUS$ 175
1,595 results
All reviews adventure zone adventure sports paint ball special thanks activity area beautiful property taj group outdoor activities lush green swimming pool perfect weekend banquet team cake table tennis hustle bustle buffet spread delicious food
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

The chef, staff and the ambience is just amazing at this property. Visited for my wife's birthday and they indeed went overboard to make it special. Coming back again for sure for the experience and the amazing hospitality.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Paramveer Singh, Owner at The Gateway Resort Damdama Lake Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Greetings from The Gateway Resort, Damdama Lake.

We are pleased to read that your stay experience was as per your expectation. I have conveyed your compliments to our entire team, it has been a tremendous source of inspiration for me and the team.

It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guests. It is feedback like yours that motivates us to strive consistently for excellence.

Reviewed 21 January 2021

It was nice visit to the hotel and the best part of hotel that staff is very helpful special thanks to nikhil and ravi for everything that had done. Hopeful will come anagin soon to awail all facility.
Thanks

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

I would give one star for the property and five star for the staff and chef Vijay Mathur.

It's a run down property needs urgent renovation. Bad architecture 20 acre property and most rooms facing each other. Worst in winters. Restaurant and lobby not heated. You will freeze.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Gateway Resort Damdama Lake.

I am humbly writing to you to express my regret with regards to the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay at The Gateway Resort Damdama. In taking great care of our hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere & hospitality. I apologize again for the inconvenience caused to you.

It is always pleasant to read positive comments, but it is surely more beneficial to learn where improvements are needed. We welcome your suggestion in terms of improvement in some facilities of the hotel. On the other hand, I appreciate your positive feedback on service. I shall certainly convey your feedback to my colleagues.

While I cannot alter what has transpired, I have taken all the necessary steps to ensure that similar incidences will not occur in the future. We are also ensuring that the associates are imparted proper trainings to provide highest levels of service & professionalism to all our guests and for being more sensitive towards our guests needs and looking into details.

Please be assured that I along with my colleagues in the senior leadership team value this feedback and shall endeavor to work out corrective measures to arrest these areas of concern.

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

Well maintained property, staff very good, special thanks to Naveen, Ishwar, Fakir and Nidhi spa therapist. Food was excellent, thanks chef Sanjay and Sous chef Vikram
Please add swings in the kids playarea and maintain a good indoor play area for kids.
We were very well looked after.
Will like to visit again with the family.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

We were at Taj gateway damdama lake for a family vacation. We had a wonderful time there .
The entire staff was very forthcoming and helpful
Enjoyed the spa the therapist Nidhi did a wonderful massage,very relaxing i enjoyed it.

Trip type: Travelled with family