2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$ 134
Booking.comUS$ 134
eDreamsUS$ 134
1,692 results
All reviews saffron restaurant water features an oasis water bodies oberoi group beautiful hotel pool view business trip new delhi impeccable service an amazing experience indian food cake amazing food hotel staff special mention special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Best hotel in Gurgaon

I hosted my mom Birthday at Trident Gurgaon. The entire event was well handled by Banquet Manager Manish, Prashant and Chef ram. The food was also of very high quality and appreciated by all guests.Overall it was an exceptional experience and I would recommend Trident very strongly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Amit Khare, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent visit at Trident, Gurgaon and Thank you for posting your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are honored that your mother’s birthday was made memorable at Trident, Gurgaon. I and my team take a lot of pride in what we do and in ensuring our dear guests are taken good care of and also adding value to the product we offer each day. You would also be surprised to know that each feedback and comment that you share is passed on to each and every team member in the hotel which surely motivates them or guides them to excel in every possible way.

I am delighted to know that we managed to live up to your expectations and are looking forward to your next visit at Trident, Gurgaon.

Amit Khare,

Reviewed 3 March 2021

Everything from the ambience, to the hospitality, to the food was absolutely top notch. There was absolutely no compromise on the service done and the precautions and social distancing being maintained. The staff was very prompt, and extremely courteous to attend to your every need and comfort. I would definitely visit this place again, just to relive and get mesmerized by this wonderful experience!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Amit Khare, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Dear Guest,

I feel privileged that you considered writing this review and for sharing your experience with on Trip Advisor. Thank you for choosing Trident, Gurgaon and staying with us many times.

The hotel as you have noticed is built unlike any other city hotel and sprawls over seven acres of land. It is characterised by domes, arches, reflection pools, fire torches and green lawns thus providing a perfect refuge to travellers from the hustle and bustle of the city.

We are delighted to know that you loved the hotel, food, warmth, genuine care and friendliness of the team. We deeply value your sentiments and I have taken the liberty to share this recognition from you with them.

It is our pleasure and privilege to be your preferred hotel for your future visits.

The Trident team looks forward to welcoming you back.

Warm regards

Reviewed 2 March 2021

The team at saffron restaurant is really amazing and friendly. Sudesh,Nitin along with Mr.Monu took good care of our family dinner. Will visit again very soon for sure. Thank you again to all of the staff.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Amit Khare, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Hope this finds you in good health.

I am delighted that your dining experience with us was memorable and enjoyable. Guest feedback is integral to our hotel and we are delighted that you found the the restaurant, its service to your satisfaction.

Your appreciative comments about the team specially Monu, Sudesh and Nitin have been shared. Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation have been received with humble gratitude by all of us at the hotel.

My team and I look forward to forward for your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Went with my wife for a night stay at this property. Loved everything starting from smooth checkin, dinner, breakfast and check out. All rooms are located in ground floor with a picturesque view of the water body with blue tiles. I would like to particularly highlight hospitality shown by Mr. Monu at Cilantro (it was immense customer service and reason why people love this property). To add to the same impeccable service provided by Sudesh and Rakhi can’t go unnoticed. We loved the serene campus (amazing for post dinner and morning walks njoying lush green and quite surroundings). Would highly recommend this property for its world class service, hospitality and refreshing experience. Posting some pictures for helping you guys with making a easy decision to choose this property.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing about your experience at Trident, Gurgaon and sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

As you may have noticed that the ambience of the Hotel is unlike any other city Hotel. The Hotel sprawls over 7 acres of land and is distinguished by its reflection pool, manicured lawns, domes, arches and fire mashals for complete tranquility and rest. The Hotel is designed as an oasis thus providing a perfect refuge for business as well as leisure travellers in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the city.

We are very pleased that you had a wonderful experience and that you enjoyed the location, the service and the calm and serene ambience of the Hotel. I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team who are very grateful for your appreciation.

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

"Memorable wedding ""

Beautiful venue and excellent food and service. All credit goes to Manish n Joshi for making my event memorable we will come soon.

It is so because each loved the way the indian hospitality is inherited and professionally mastered to excellence levels.

Would definitely look forward for a general stay also as it seems home and absolutely heart warming

Great going !! boys
Kudos Trident management

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear Guest,

It was such a delight to read your review! Thank you for this wonderful review that you have so graciously shared with the TripAdvisor community.

My team and I are overjoyed to know that you were happy with all aspects of your experience with us including our ambience, facilities, food and hospitality. It’s reassuring to know that we were able to make your experience memorable. Your generous words of appreciation for our young ladies and gentlemen are a tremendous source of motivation for all of us.

I wish your family and you good health and happiness in the days ahead. My team and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.