“Almost perfect”
Review of Trident, Gurgaon

Trident, Gurgaon
Ranked #2 of 263 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Great location. Easy reach of airport and cyber city, so plenty of restaurants close by (free drop off by hotel, and you can walk back - although there is one difficult road to cross). Hotel food is excellent. Rooms of a good size. Swimming pool lovely. Only criticism is rooms could be better sound proofed both from each other and the corridor. Nevertheless, the quality of the staff more than made up for that. Perhaps the best trained I've ever experienced in India. Incredibly helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Trident, Gurgaon!

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you loved the hotel, the central location and the warm and gracious personalized service by our young team. I am glad that we were able to live up to your expectations and make your stay comfortable and memorable. Thank you for your generous words of appreciation which I have shared with my entire team.

Thank you for highlighting our guest rooms and that you found them spacious and well appointed. Our chefs are also happy that you loved the food.

We deeply value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Even though this hotel is behind a busy route it is so quiet. Sitting by the tranquil pool is very relaxing.

The rooms and staff are lovely. The lady who cleaned my room left me a lovely note and gift.

The restaurants and bar are very nice. We ate in all of them and would do so again.

As this was a work trip I used the wifi quite a bit without any difficulties.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed the hospitality and services and that your stay was truly memorable. We are lucky to have a team of dedicated ladies and gentlemen who go the extra mile to create happy moments for our guests. We deeply value your sentiments and thank you for your generous words of appreciation for the team.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I absolutely love this place. It's spacious and provides a quiet retreat after a hectic travel schedule or a full day of meetings. The staff are very professional, service minded and cater to all your requests. Having stayed here before, I know that the even the standard rooms are clean and spacious. This time I had the pleasant surprise of being upgraded to the presidential suite., which was absolutely amazing. Too bad it was only for one night. Upon a next visit of the Delhi/Gurgaon area, I'll definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Guest,

It was wonderful to have you stay at the Trident, Gurgaon. Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor and for writing this review.

I am happy to know that you loved the hotel and our warm and gracious hospitality. My team and I are delighted that we were able to live up to your expectations and make your stay comfortable and memorable. Thank you for your generous words of appreciation which I have shared with the entire team.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This is my first trip to India and we stayed at the Trident towards the end of the trip.

When I first saw the place, it looked like it came out of a Star Wars set. But as you enter the lobby and head down to the swimming pool, it's a new world altogether.

We had a pool-facing room with floating frangipanis. I literally felt I was in paradise!

But what really made this place so special was the outstanding hospitality that I received right from the start. Especially from the doorman Mohit, who makes the effort to engage you and he will do almost anything just to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Thank you for everything!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Guest,

It is most kind of you to share your experience with other guests on Trip Advisor and thank you for taking out time to write this review.

My team and I are delighted to know that you enjoyed the hospitality and services provided during your stay and that we were able to live up to your expectations.
Thank you for your generous words of appreciation for our young ladies and gentlemen. I have shared your sentiments with all of them especially with Mohit and I am confident that it will motivate them to deliver higher standards.

We deeply value your patronage and all of us at the Trident, Gurgaon look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on a business trip with a colleague, and enjoyed every moment of it. We did not have to lift a finger whilst in the hotel, the food was amazing and the staff very friendly and always greeted us warmly and professional.

We did not have a chance to enjoy the pool as were too busy, but in terms of value very good, and very deserving of a 5 star rating.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.