1,324 results
All reviewswater featuressaffron restaurantan oasiswater bodiesbeautiful hotelsister hotelpool viewnew delhibusiness tripclose to the airportimpeccable servicebusiness hoteldelhi airportbusiness districtluxury hotelhotel staffambience mall
Reviewed 14 June 2017

This place sure does have an amazing ambiance, full marks for the structure and ambiance but they served me Kurkurre with Drinks and veg starters in the form of Paneer Tikka was also not good so cant vouch for the food but worth a visit once.

Stayed: July 2016
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

As you may have noticed that the ambience of the hotel is unlike any other city hotel. The hotel sprawls over 7 acres of land and is distinguished by its reflection pools, manicured lawns, domes ,arches and fire mashals for complete tranquility and rest.

I note with concern your feedback regarding your experience whilst dinning with us. I would like to take this opportunity to highlight that we do not serve " Kurkure" at our hotel. May I request you to please send me your contact number so that I may personally call you to understand your observations in detail. You could write to me at generalmanager.gurgaon@tridenthotels.com

I look forward to hearing from you and I hope that you will give me and my team the opportunity to be of service again.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I have to say I have travelled all over the world and whilst I thought the service in Singapore and Thailand was excellent, I had not yet visited India, the team at the Trident are beyond good, not only is the service, food, room, pool etc first class the guys and girls are really genuine and go out there way to make your stay as comfortable and hassle free as possible. The attention to detail and the selection of cocktails expertly mixed and served by Hitmanshu at the lobby bar should not be missed, equally if you want to know where to go in Delhi, Gaurav is a wealth of information whilst also providing first class service in the restaurant alongside his team, I will definitely be back.....

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Stefan J
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving this gracious review on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am happy to read that you felt welcomed throughout your stay with us and that your time was well spent at our hotel.

I have personally shared your appreciation with the entire team and especially with Himanshu and Gaurav and I am sure it will motivate them to deliver higher levels of service to esteemed guests like yourself.

We look forward for your continued patronage.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I loved my stay there. Everything was great, clean and comfortable.

They could do better with food for people with dietary requirements. I struggled to get the food that met my fructose and gluten free dietary requirements.

Overall. A recommended place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ng4food
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Gurgaon!

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed the services provided by the team were to your expectations.

I have noted your feedback and the same has been shared with food and beverage service manager and with our executive chef. Please be rest assured that it has been addressed with the team and corrective measures implemented.

We deeply value your patronage.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I stayed for 2 nights for a business trip. Everything was flawless..right from check in process, room and service. Food was delicious and a wide choice for breakfast. The staff certainly know the meaning of hospitality. Would definitely recommend it highly!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank S G
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Guest,

I am happy to read that you felt welcomed throughout your stay with us and that your time was well spent at out hotel.

We thank you for your words of appreciation which will definitely be shared with the entire team.

We look forward for your continued patronage.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here over two weeks and had really amazing time here! Very good dinning, friendly and wonderful service and especially housekeeping went well above and beyond: special thanks to Kamran who made my stay in Trident really convienent. He quickly noticed what I like and what my habits are and I always had what I need in my room: fresh bananas, enough bottles of water and never disturbed me on weekends! Really recommend!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Footprints712094

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to receive this fantastic review and are glad to know that you have, had a comfortable stay at the Trident, Gurgaon.

I have personally shared your appreciation with the entire team and especially with Kamran and I am sure it will motivate him to deliver higher levels of service to esteemed guests like yourself.

Thank you for being our guests and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.