“Newer and Expansive Property”
Review of Trident, Gurgaon

Trident, Gurgaon
Ranked #2 of 263 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I stayed here twice in May and June 2017. Definitely has a 5 Star and new feel about the place and very well maintained. About 30 minute from DEL airport so a nice option if you are flying in or out and want to be close. They also offer day rooms subject to availability if flying out early AM.

Property: Expansive (to the point of almost being wasteful given the limited land in Delhi) and feels like a royal compound. Marble and high ceilings throughout and various water features and nice large outdoor pool located centrally in the hotel compound. Rooms are located around the pool area and it can be a bit of a walk to and from the lobby to your room.

Restaurant and Bar: Really nice bar just off the lobby with specials and happy hour pricing on select drinks. Restaurant had nice offering of both India veg and meat dishes as well as more English/Continental entrees. Plenty of good wines to chose from.

Rooms: New and modern layout with good use of space and huge by India hotel standards. Electrical and light controls are a bit of a pain and over complicated and suggest using the bedside controller over the wall units. Bathrooms were well appointed and modern with nice big shower, great water pressure and hot. If you travel much in India you know that getting all three of those can be challenging.

Shuttle car available to the airport but you need to arrange for it at least 4 hours ahead since it is a town car.

Overall, I would have given it 5, if not for the layout being a bit too large and a couple chinks in the armor via food in the bar and reservation service booking me into the Mumbai, not the Delhi Trident. Restaurant was excellent as was the service everywhere. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the lobby side lower level near the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ColdCorona
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us

We are grateful for your appreciation on the rooms, ambience but most of all the dedication of our team who strive to craft a memorable stay for our guests each and every time.

Your words of appreciation have been shared with the entire team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

This place sure does have an amazing ambiance, full marks for the structure and ambiance but they served me Kurkurre with Drinks and veg starters in the form of Paneer Tikka was also not good so cant vouch for the food but worth a visit once.

Stayed: July 2016
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

As you may have noticed that the ambience of the hotel is unlike any other city hotel. The hotel sprawls over 7 acres of land and is distinguished by its reflection pools, manicured lawns, domes ,arches and fire mashals for complete tranquility and rest.

I note with concern your feedback regarding your experience whilst dinning with us. I would like to take this opportunity to highlight that we do not serve " Kurkure" at our hotel. May I request you to please send me your contact number so that I may personally call you to understand your observations in detail. You could write to me at generalmanager.gurgaon@tridenthotels.com

I look forward to hearing from you and I hope that you will give me and my team the opportunity to be of service again.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I have to say I have travelled all over the world and whilst I thought the service in Singapore and Thailand was excellent, I had not yet visited India, the team at the Trident are beyond good, not only is the service, food, room, pool etc first class the guys and girls are really genuine and go out there way to make your stay as comfortable and hassle free as possible. The attention to detail and the selection of cocktails expertly mixed and served by Hitmanshu at the lobby bar should not be missed, equally if you want to know where to go in Delhi, Gaurav is a wealth of information whilst also providing first class service in the restaurant alongside his team, I will definitely be back.....

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Stefan J
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving this gracious review on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am happy to read that you felt welcomed throughout your stay with us and that your time was well spent at our hotel.

I have personally shared your appreciation with the entire team and especially with Himanshu and Gaurav and I am sure it will motivate them to deliver higher levels of service to esteemed guests like yourself.

We look forward for your continued patronage.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I loved my stay there. Everything was great, clean and comfortable.

They could do better with food for people with dietary requirements. I struggled to get the food that met my fructose and gluten free dietary requirements.

Overall. A recommended place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ng4food

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Gurgaon!

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed the services provided by the team were to your expectations.

I have noted your feedback and the same has been shared with food and beverage service manager and with our executive chef. Please be rest assured that it has been addressed with the team and corrective measures implemented.

We deeply value your patronage.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I stayed for 2 nights for a business trip. Everything was flawless..right from check in process, room and service. Food was delicious and a wide choice for breakfast. The staff certainly know the meaning of hospitality. Would definitely recommend it highly!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank S G
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Guest,

I am happy to read that you felt welcomed throughout your stay with us and that your time was well spent at out hotel.

We thank you for your words of appreciation which will definitely be shared with the entire team.

We look forward for your continued patronage.