“My overall opinion of the bar”
Review of Mix Lounge and Bar

Mix Lounge and Bar
Ranked #113 of 2,733 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Gurgaon
“My overall opinion of the bar”
Reviewed 11 June 2012

The Service that I receive at the bar is second to none, the staff are friendly, polite, well that is an understatement. They could not do enough for me. I reside on the seventh floor holding a Diamond status, but would prefer to be at the MIx bar rather than the Club lounge.
I will be staying at this establishment for one month and I do not think that I will ever have cause to complain about anything. I am not very good at remembering names as there are at least five guys serving. The ambience at the bar is not what I expected, this is a five star service.
I would strongly recommend to my associates that they stay at this hotel (Westin Gurgaon) when visiting India (Delhi).
I will miss these people when I leave, but will look forward to returning in the not to distant future.

Best Regards

Mark Simpson

• Visited June 2012
, General Manager at Mix Lounge and Bar, responded to this review, 1 July 2012
Dear mark s,
Thank you for your valuable feedback! All of us are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay at Westin. Your kind words of appreciation for our associates encourages them to continue strive for excellence. It’ is always a pleasure to hear good comments. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal, instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching experiences on your next visit to Delhi (NCR).

Sanjay Sharma
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

“Amazing hospitality...... :)”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

i went to mix bar few days ago with my family to spend some quality time.when i entered there,I was very impressed with the welcome.the staff took care of my family really well.my dad love whiskys and the bartender suggested him an american whiskey which my dad liked a lot.i got "home made ginger ale" for my mom and myself.it was a refreshing drink.however what i like about this place is the service of the staff.good goin mix guys.....keep it up....

sanjsha, General Manager at Mix Lounge and Bar, responded to this review, 16 June 2012
Dear kamlesh0076,
It’s always a pleasure to receive such an elevating feedback as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. I am also delighted to know that the recommendations by the associates of our Venue “Mix Bar & Lounge” was to your great liking and satisfaction. Your positive words have been communicated to all the team members who feel motivated to deliver further excellence.It is indeed very heartening to know that you have had a memorable experience and that you enjoyed the overall ambience of the Venue. Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

New Delhi, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent cocktails!!”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Last week i went to Mixbar(Westin-Gurgaon) with friends & ordered ELLE17(watermelon,cucumber martini ) served with awesome platter dishes,it was fabulous experience !!. I advice all youngsters to visit mixbar to enjoy exotic drinks/best services and chilled out environment ..to make their day special with friends/family ......

• Visited June 2012
Dear charu s,
Thank you for sharing this wonderful review through Tripadvisor. We are delighted to know that the overall ambience of our venue “Mix Bar and Lounge” provided a relaxing and a renewing experience; and the drinks and the dishes served was to your great liking and satisfaction. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experience. Your words of appreciation for our staff encourages them to continue to strive for excellence. Looking forward to welcoming you back for many more elevating moments.

Delhi
“Awesome collection of drinks”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

"MIX" is actually the perfect mix of ambiance, staff hospitality, high service standards and the best quality of drinks i'v had so far in Delhi NCR. The service staff is as courteous as he should be with perfect skills.

Being an amateur critic for leading food & beverage magazine I got a chance to observe the bar closely. The collection of classic as well as experimental cocktails swept me off my feet. The Caprioska, Long Island Iced Tea were a perfect blend. The presentation was remarkable. The cheeky decor adds the grace.

Another drink which blew my taste buds was the "Lekker", a beautiful Martini made with Hendrick's Gin infused with raisins and smoked wood.

If you are looking for a place to have a quality in Gurgaon then MIX is surely the place, Just make sure it doesn't make a hole in your pocket. Happy dinning :)

• Visited May 2012
sanjsha, General Manager at Mix Lounge and Bar, responded to this review, 15 June 2012
Dear HRana7,
It’s inspiring to receive such invaluable comments from our guests as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience. We are also delighted to know that the drinks, the service and the overall ambience of our venue “Mix Bar & Lounge” was to your great liking and satisfaction. Your appreciation for our team members is very rewarding, which will go a long way in achieving high standards of service. It has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcome you back for many more enchricing moments.

New Delhi, India
“nice ambience”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

MIX bar is the place I fell in love for the very first time I landed there one fine sunday evening with my friends.Nice Place..good decor ..Ambience is just great.. Besides the regular drinks, the bar here also offers a range of exclusive cocktails..... the bar counter is just amazing and the red color sofas add grace to decor... over all nice place... good luck!!!

• Visited May 2012
sanjsha, General Manager at Mix Lounge and Bar, responded to this review, 5 June 2012
Dear rohini_ihma,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience through Tripadvisor. We are delighted to know that the décor and the overall ambience of our venue “Mix Bar & Lounge” was to your great liking and satisfaction. Your recognition of our team members is truly rewarding. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcome you back for many more renewing experiences.