“A japanese delight”
Review of Sakura

Sakura
Ranked #86 of 2,984 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 45
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017

A good place for exquisite tasty japanese food,right from the appetizer sliced fresh sqid was yummy,try the japanese pizza a big differance than the usuals,the veg.Nabe was outstanding,and not to miss the sashime,sushi platter was too good to be explained,end with a salmon steak with accompaniament of noodles and rice and if a fried item lover we took the tempura mariawase,downed it all with chilled beers.If a japanes foodie do not miss it.Expensive but worth all the money

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The ambience and the food was amazing. I loved the variety of sushi's they offer. I am not a Japanese food lover though but Sakura was successful in changing my opinion. I travel a lot so I have had Japanese food before but his was the best till date.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Sakura offers a fine dining experience. It serves varieties of sushi. Ambiance of this place awesome. I had delicious indian tandoor stuffed inside sushi rolls.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I was staying in The Metropolitan hotel and this was the first restaurant I ate in here - partly because I love Japanese food and I fancied a bit of a break from Indian .

The food was very good but expensive - I did work out this meal had cost the equivalent of two days worth of 3 x meals in local restaurants as I'd been travelling round India. That said though, it was very good food and I guess top price is to be expected in a restaurant in a luxury hotel.

I had a couple of pieces of veggie sushi and the veggie set meal which was tasty and very filling.

There was only me in the restaurant at the time I was eating which felt a little bit awkward and there wasn't much of an atmosphere but the staff were friendly and very discreet and the peace was quite nice after the hustle and bustle of New Delhi.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

So if you want top quality Japanese food in Gurgaon, this is the place.

As always, the place was nearly empty @8pm on a Sunday. Along with the location inside a pure office building, this can be disconcerting. This is not a people watching place.

This was our second visit after a few years. Had very nice California, Ebiten, and Unagi Roll with Ebi and Assorted tempura. Cost was about RS 4,000 for 2 which I consider in line with the cost of high end Japanese food in Delhi.

The sake was very expensive - Rs4000 per 300ml. Stick to the beer unless this is a corporate meal or a special occasion !!!