2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$289
Travelocity$289
Priceline$290
2,093 results
All reviews butler service piano bar bmw series room check new delhi beautiful hotel delhi airport world class cake business hotel in room dining special thanks excellent service rooms are spacious the entire staff business trip ambience mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2020

first time at Oberoi Gurgaon
fantastic sensation of comfort and peace in a tense Indian world
service is at the utmost level of care
highly recommended to put a distance with noises and pressures of the day

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Abhishek_GM, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your special occasion at The Oberoi, Gurgaon and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us and we were a part of making your visit a memorable one. Thank you for your positive feedback – our team puts in all their effort to ensure that each guest has a superlative experience and am glad that we were able to deliver the same to you.

We hope to see you return soon again.

Reviewed 4 March 2020

I stayed for 1 night for my birthday as a local getaway! The location in Gurgaon is fantastic, right across Cyber city and price was reasonable for a 5* property.

The checkin experience was great with in-room checkin. They have an amazing 50m pool and kids really enjoyed it. We dined at Amaranta, and the dishes from bread basket to main course were all great. They served complimentary soup and a birthday cake to top it off. In the evening, our room was decorated with Birthday banners and another cake. Buffer breakfast next day had great selection and the staff were constantly on their toes.

Checkout was smooth. Later in the day, I got an email from housekeeping that I had left my EarPods in the room. They offered to ship it free, and I get them promptly the next day.

I have stayed at a lot of luxury properties including The Ritz, W, JW Marriott etc all over the globe. Oberoi hospitality is world-class and I would rate them as #1 in the world!

Date of stay: March 2020
Abhishek_GM, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear Guest,

We are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us and we were a part of making your birthday memorable. Thank you for your positive feedback – our team puts in all their effort to ensure that each guest has a superlative experience and am glad that we were able to deliver the same to you.

We hope to see you return soon for more celebrations or on other occasions too.

Reviewed 2 March 2020

We were visiting a cousin in Gurgaon but chose to spend the first two nights at the Oberoi to recover from jet lag. It was a lovely experience -- truly a regal place with excellent service and fine dining. The breakfasts were amazing. I was even able to have my hair done in the hotel's salon, so I could arrive at my cousin's looking refreshed.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Oberoi, Gurgaon!

It was wonderful to have you stay with us during your recent visit to the city and thank you taking out the time to post your valuable review on TripAdvisor.

I am so happy to read that you had a comfortable stay with us and we are delighted to learn that we were able to live up to your expectations and make your stay memorable.

We look forward to another opportunity to serve you and assure you of our best in-service and hospitality.

Reviewed 28 February 2020

The staff in general is outstanding ell! We are extremelöy satisfied with everything. I have stayed at some other Oberois before. But this experience was TOP! Especially the welcoming from Mr Ayush Srivastava, Vivek in the restaurante and Shubhangi Dhar. This young woman gave us some extra memorable moments / discussions. What a fantastic woman you have in your staff! Wow! Such staff really gives me as a guest something extra that makes a difference!! Please give her my deepest regards!

2  Thank 14olaw
Abhishek_GM, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Oberoi, Gurgaon during your recent visit to the city and for posting such an endearing review on TripAdvisor.

It gives me an immense sense of pride to read your feedback. Genuine care and concern for our guests is one of the key values of our organisation. This simple, but important value was handed down to us by our founder and continues to inspire us every day. Your feedback reaffirms that the team is following this to the core. Thank you so much for recognising our people and sharing the same with me. I feel absolutely blessed to be working with such driven, caring and motivated individuals who genuinely work hard to ensure that all guests leave as ambassadors of the Oberoi Experience. I have shared your compliments with everyone in the hotel and especially with Shubhangi, Vivek and Ayush. I am certain that this will only motivate us to do better with each passing day.

Thank you once again and my team and I, look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2020

We have just returned from a fortnight in India staying exclusively in Oberoi Hotels organised directly with Karan in Delhi.The whole trip ran without hitch and I would recommend anyone to go direct with Oberoi

A special mention for all at the Gurgaon where we received a spectacular send off at the end of our holiday - the accommodation and dining experience was excellent - particular thanks to the restaurant manager for assisting in putting together a wonderful meal for our last nights in India

Date of stay: February 2020
Abhishek_GM, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Oberoi, Gurgaon on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to read that you had a seamless experience with us and that we were able to live up to your expectations. It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with the entire team and especially with Soumik and Vivek for whom it will be a great source of motivation. Thank you for your kind comments.

Thank you for choosing to visit to us and we hope to welcome you back soon.