“Fantastic”

Cinnamon Stays
Bangalore, "Silicon Alley"
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

My family and I spent 5 wonderful days here, Manish, Shilpi and their staff went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and memorable. I would absolutely recommend Cinnamon Stays to anyone who is sick of the "Hotels Circuit" like I was.

Room Tip: Purani Jeans is an excellent room if you're traveling alone
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Zenmeister
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I was in Delhi on Valentines day ( alone !!! ) and decided to stay over at Cinnamon.
Sure there was a nip in the air but who needs a room heater when you have Manish and Shilpi's emanating warmth beckoning you into their home.
Yes , I call it home. A snazzy one at that , with each room aesthetically decorated with themes ranging from "Purani Jeans " ( with a Beatles poster and paraphernalia from the past) to my favorite "The Bollywood room " ( chock-full with kitschy urban hand-painted renditions of old Hindi movie posters).
Manish and Shilpi have ensured that Cinnamon apart from having all the comforts of a B&B also tells a story.... and boy what a story!!
If you ve had your fill with art in the space , Manish and Shilpi are all too glad to entertain you with chai and conversations ( in my case I even caught a movie with my fellow boarders )
My stay was speckled with wonderful memories and lets just say I felt loved this Valentines day !!
Home away from home!

Room Tip: The Bollywood room!!!!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Allen, Texas
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I recently moved from the US to India, and was seeking a place to stay for 2-3 months until my family joined me here in India. Service apartments were either filthy, or appeared lonely...I was looking for a social fabric that I could weave into. Cinnamon Stays was a breath of fresh air - and value for the money.

The family atmosphere is the winning formula here. The tireless duo in Jagdish and Dinesh (brothers) are always fussing around to make sure breakfast, and dinner are served at the right times. The kitchen and dining area are clean as a whistle, and these guys, while informal, and impeccable in their behavior, respect, and serving protocol. If you need something different, all you have to do is say the word, the they respond with alacrity...one of them might disappear for a few moments to dash to the Easyday store close by, and will magically re-appear with the item of your need.

Hospitality is the middle name of the proprietors of the establishment - Manish and Shilpi. They both offer intelligent and interesting conversations, and ready to debate and discuss any topic. They often joined me for dinner...and weekends hold a special attraction when little Neo shows up as well. This lovely family has inducted me subtly into the chaotic India, and offered me numerous pieces of valuable advice and help.

Thank you, Manish and Shilpi, for offering me a wholesome experience. The only challenge is, the bar has been raised now. I expect my next stay to be even better than the previous. But I am sure you will deliver.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I have been staying here for 20 days ,, and I have planned to be here for few more months , most important reason is FOOD,, its home made , and simple ,,and thats all I need. I have improved my eating habits since i came here. Internet speed is great!
I feel much more creative here ,, since I have planned to stay for long . Cinnamon stays is a special guest house , when you will first enter you will keenly notice the various creative paintings on walls. It introduced me to an innovative world and I felt ok so this Delhi! [Gurgaon] .

If you are coming to Gurgaon and are looking for a place to stay , I will surely recommend Cinnamon stays , now also my second home .

All the words of praise are for Shilpi aunty ,Manish uncle and family,, not for the walls and curtains. Its a pleasure staying with you. Best wishes .

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
Jodhpur, India
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Recently I stayed there for a night.....it was very comfortable and very nice experience.I have been looking for such accommodation and finally I found it...Good luck Manish and keep up the good work...

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business