“My worst exp ever”
Review of Comfort Supreme

Comfort Supreme
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Comfort Supreme
Ranked #241 of 480 Gurugram (Gurgaon) B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 September 2012 via mobile

I had stayed at this hotel in june 10and I was recently remembering about my worst wxp of a hotel and since this one topped the list I thought i mist post a review. I had checked out this hotel on cleartrip but rather than booking through them went directly for one night stay. Its a bunglow converted guest house and
turned out to be a nightmare.

The manager at the counter gave it to me for 1800 a night and I must have have checked in the evening and quickly went out for dinner meeting. I came back at 10 to crash. But realised that the fan is not working. They gave me another room and an hour later realised that ac is just not cooling. In June heat the room was simmering. At 12 when it becme unbearable i asked for another room and the manager came up abusing and refused to give me another room.

Finally he gbe me a room downstairs and here room and ac were a lil better. I just wanted to crash. But the night had more action in store. The hotel staff was drinking ns palying cards in the next room ns made so much noise that i went mad and shouted at them. Guess what they asked me that I can leve if I want. At 2 in the night. I went back to the room and caught whatever sleep i could.

Next morning, i just wanted to pay te bill and runaway from there but the manager started fighting for more money than quoted. They also refused to give a bill. I had a meeting with a client so i just ranaway.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank supsingh
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.