“Nice hotel and a good value”

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2
Ranked #17 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Belle Mead, New Jersey, United States
“Nice hotel and a good value”
Reviewed 7 September 2012

The staff at the hotel are top notch. They greet me by name as I pass by the front desk. The rooms are clean and look newly refurbished. Overall a good value for travelers that need to have an extended stay in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Jack G
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this review, 10 September 2012
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you and recommending our hotel. It gives me immense pleasure to know that you enjoyed the hotel services, cleanliness & staff attentiveness.

We put lot of efforts to ensure that we give personalized services to all our guests and I am glad that guests are recognizing the effort put by all of us. Your feedback would certainly motivate the entire team to do same / better services in the future as well.

I hope to see you again in the hotel soon and we would look forward to welcome you.

Abhishek Pasricha
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Chandigarh
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Home away from home.that what you feel like when you stay at Optus Sarovar Gurgaon,
Entire staff is doing their duty effectively. If need to name someone i.e. would be Ms. Sarita Tomar, she has been doing her job really well. An asset to your organisation. I would certainly like to come back and cherish our stay.

Room Tip: Didn't get time to enjoy SPA i m sure would have been on the same line.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Thank you very much for staying with us and giving your valuable feedback. It is always nice to hear that we are successful in creating an experience of home away from home.

Feedback like these always encourages a team and I am sure this feedback will motivate the entire team specially Sarita, whom you have appreciated.

We do not have a SPA in our hotel. We have swimming pool & gym available for guest use however, in case you wish to use SPA, it can be arranged outside the hotel. We would be pleased to offer you complimentary pick up & drop service to the SPA.

We would look forward to welcome you again at Optus Sarovar Premiere!

Bangalore
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I stayed here for just one night. There are certain things I liked about the hotel. The staffs at reception were professional and the check in was painless.The room was was impressive. I am little bit fussy about the bed, the linen and the pillows...but it was spot on, So full marks there..The room was decorated tastefully. Also have a single panel to control allmost everything inside the room.. But I felt the need for the light switch for the bathroom at the bathroom entrance couple of times.The view from my room was also good..it overlooks a garden and you can have a view of the metro and the city skyline at a distance.
There are around 10/15 restaurants just 100 meters from the hotel. So you can have a lot of food options to chose from if you don't want to eat at the hotel.
The breakfast in the morning was average as compared to similar hotels I have stayed...I also did not like the service during the breakfast. I was expecting the staff to be little bit more courteous and proactive...For example bringing in a glass of water before asking twice, or asking and getting a glass of juice..or checking if a guest needs something..which I have seen in other hotels.
Also found it very odd that the waiter didn't even understand when I requested to bring me the coffee in a take away disposable paper cup...
Overall I think its a value for money hotel....

Room Tip: 1. Room decor and design 2. A lot of food options just outside the hotel.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this review, 7 September 2012
Thank you for taking out time to give us your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed hotel facilities and you had a wonderful experience till breakfast.

Please accept our apologies for the shortfall in the service you received and to assure you that this is not a true reflection of the high standards of service and quality upon, which we pride ourselves at Optus Sarovar Premiere.

We have shared your comments with the team and would like to assure you that we have put a corrective action in place to avoid any recurrence of a similar experience. We have improved the quality of breakfast. Restaurant team has also been briefed about your feedback and we would ensure that any guest should not come across to this kind of experience again in the future.

We have also taken a note of your appreciation for Front Desk & Housekeeping team. Feedbacks like this encourage the staff to perform better and we would certainly pass on this feedback to them.

It is our constant endeavor to extend services of the highest standards but we apologize for having fallen short of it on this occasion. Guest feedback is invaluable as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service.

We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to Optus Sarovar Premiere and meet your expectations in the near future.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Having stayed at the Optus Sarovar Premiere before - and for a stay of nearly two months - there's always the possibility that standards may have slipped, or one's nostalgic view is not matched by reality. As they say, nostalgia isn't what it used to be!

Not the case here, though. The welcome, service and cuisine is at least as good as in my previous visit and overall, probably at least matches, if not exceeds, my very best hotel experience worldwide.

Not the biggest hotel (around 80 rooms, I believe), it's size helps it to have a personality, as all the staff soon know their guests by name and take the time and trouble to ensure we are all absolutely comfortable and cared for.

The Optus Sarovar Premiere is where I call "home" in India and it's where I've made friends. Thoroughly recommended!

Room Tip: The Asian restaurant - The Oriental Blossom - is fantastic, one of the best dining experiences in th...
1 Thank petervenn
Thank you very much for writing the feedback again. It gives me immense pleasure to know that you had a comfortable stay once again and we have again met your expectation.

We understand that staying away from family for long time is the difficult thing to do and we always try to make our hotel home away from home for the guests. I am glad that we are successful in creating this kind of experience.

We have shared your feedback with the entire team and I am sure it will motivate the entire team. All of them know you personally hence it becomes a personal feedback for the entire team.

I am sure you would come back again soon and we would look forward to welcome you again at Optus Sarovar Premiere!

Thane, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I am been opting to stay Optus Sarovar Gurgaon now for almost a year or so during all my business trips to Gurgaon. The hospitality is what makes you go back. Warm greeting at the check-in, excellent room service, restaurants that serve amazing food everything is impeccable. By now they know me by name and recently I just reminded that about a colleague's birthday who was going to check in by that night. My collecgue remembers that evening as one of the most special birthdays that she has had. The hotel made sure that she isn't away from her family or friends.. I really admire what they did and look forward to my stay next time..

Room Tip: Garden Facing for better view...
1 Thank Aditihere
Thank you for writing your feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the hotel services, food and staff attentiveness.

We have shared your feedback with the entire team and all of them are happy to know this feedback. Feedback like these always motivates the team to do well.

We understand that staying away from friends & family is difficult and we always try to make sure that we create the experience in the hotel as home away from home. I am glad to know that you and your friend enjoyed her special day in our hotel.

We would look forward to welcome you again at Optus Sarovar Premiere!