“Third splendid stay: and I'll be back!”

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2
Ranked #8 of 253 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 11 May 2012

This was my third visit to Gurgaon and to the Optus Sarovar Premier. Although there are normally three months between my visits, the cafe staff _always_ remember what I take in my coffee (I am not kidding), and the check-in staff know precisely which rooms I prefer (4th floor, facing the park)--this is outstanding service, even by Asian standards.

The food is excellent (the wonderful buffet dinner at Bistrot is the most luxurious way to cap a long day in Delhi), rooms are cool and quiet, and the staff really are the best you could hope for.

No visitor would say positive things about Gurgaon as a place--until they stay here. Check my other reviews to see that I don't praise lightly: this hotel really is excellent.

Room Tip: Be sure to enjoy the buffet dinner--you may be able to request a special price if you book several e...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank anes1
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2012

Thank you for sharing the positive experience about your recent stay. I have passed your comments to our entire team, comments like yours serves as a great motivator and help them to deliver quality of service that we believe in.

Thank you for recommending our hotel, I am glad during your stay you have enjoyed our hospitality and I am looking forward to welcome you back.

General Manger

Reviewed 11 May 2012

I would recommend the hotel for the very good personal service. the hotel is new, comfortable and the rooms are very spacious and well-furnished.
The front desk staff was extremely helpful. polite and had very good communication skills.
they went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and welcome in the hotel.

3  Thank JulesVerne12321

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor. It is my pleasure to read that you were impressed with our service and hospitality. I will be sharing your comments with my staff and they would be delighted to hear this.

We look forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

The hotel staff are very friendly. The place is very clean. I will return again.

4  Thank Jack G
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Many thanks for the positive comments, I’m happy that you overall enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recommending us and I am looking forward to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel in first week of may. I found hotel a very nice place for business travellers.Rooms,service all were perfect. Staff in the hotel was very kind and polite mainly reception guys sarita and anshul. I enjoyed staying here and always recomend this hotel to my company.

• Stayed: May 2012
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

So glad you had an enjoyable time at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon and found our services perfect. It is my pleasure to read that my staff, particularly Sarita and Anshul was helpful during your stay with us.

Thank you for recommending us, we very much appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

I stayed for 3 nights in this hotel, best hotel ever stayed in gurgaon. room are vey comfortable and spacious. service was excellent. the lobby is beautifully decorated . the staff from the front desk to the restaurant were really warm and friendly especially Ms. Kirti made me feel like valued guest.

The next time i am in gurgaon the Optus Sarovar Premiere is definitely where I will be staying.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Many thanks for the positive comments, I’m glad that you enjoyed our services, and staff specially Kirti was able to make your experience 'excellent'. Thank you for recommending us and I am looking forward to welcome you back again very soon.