“Nice place to stay”

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2
Ranked #18 of 229 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Belle Mead, New Jersey, United States
“Nice place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

The hotel staff are very friendly. The place is very clean. I will return again.

4 Thank Jack G
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this review, 9 May 2012
Many thanks for the positive comments, I’m happy that you overall enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recommending us and I am looking forward to welcome you back again very soon.

Gagandeep Singh
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel in first week of may. I found hotel a very nice place for business travellers.Rooms,service all were perfect. Staff in the hotel was very kind and polite mainly reception guys sarita and anshul. I enjoyed staying here and always recomend this hotel to my company.

• Stayed May 2012
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
So glad you had an enjoyable time at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon and found our services perfect. It is my pleasure to read that my staff, particularly Sarita and Anshul was helpful during your stay with us.

Thank you for recommending us, we very much appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Surat, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

I stayed for 3 nights in this hotel, best hotel ever stayed in gurgaon. room are vey comfortable and spacious. service was excellent. the lobby is beautifully decorated . the staff from the front desk to the restaurant were really warm and friendly especially Ms. Kirti made me feel like valued guest.

The next time i am in gurgaon the Optus Sarovar Premiere is definitely where I will be staying.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Many thanks for the positive comments, I’m glad that you enjoyed our services, and staff specially Kirti was able to make your experience 'excellent'. Thank you for recommending us and I am looking forward to welcome you back again very soon.

Kathmandu
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

We stayed in Sarovar for one day only and comfortable was like in home. Location: Best in its place, so clean and pleasant surrounding, nearby Kingdom of Dreams and shopping center. Staff and Services: very professional and polite staff with friendly services. Rooms: modern and very clean. Internet: 24 hours free Wifi internet facilities and quite fast to work on my Laptop. TV with Movies facilities from reception. Good Gym hall for traveller. One more thing is you can reach IG Airport within 20 mins in morning without much traffic. We enjoyed our evening walk around the hotel, Kingdom of Dreams and Malls. I love the modern design and cleanliness of Hotel.

I had booked this hotel looking after the reviews of other members of Tripadvisor, and I have found same wonderful experience with this hotel. I can recommend this hotel to everybody.

Room Tip: We were in Room facing towards Kingdom of Dreams. Very good view.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts on here. I’m glad you enjoyed your visit, found our location convenient, staff-services appropriate and we were able to make your experience "Wonderful".

Thank you for recommending us and I am looking forward to welcome you back to Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon very soon.

Bad Dürrheim
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

The hotel is a quiet good hotel, with in a good price and performance relation.
The waste selection and -collection, in the early morning, is a little bit to noisy and so it disturbs.
The waiters in the restaurant are a little bit to importunate.
The room service is really good and discreete.
The whole hotel staff tried to help me whereever they could and to make your accomodation as comfortable as possible.
I can recommend this hotel to everybody.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley 2, responded to this review, 24 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write review about your recent stay. I’m delighted that you have enjoyed food, services and overall had a good experience during your stay.

Please rest assured that I have taken notes of your comments and the matter will be addressed. Guest feedback is invaluable as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service.

Thank you for recommending us and I am looking forward to welcome you back.