Lowest prices for your stay
$104
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$121
Vio.com
$75
Hotels.com$121
Priceline$121
Travelocity$121
All reviews chef anil his team separate living room big size rooms front office special thanks deluxe suite citrus cafe breakfast and dinner buffet a wonderful stay food taste f b manager nice person nice food polite staff must visit place housekeeping department
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2022

Visited Lemon tree hotel on sohna road with family was memorable due to chef Amit who treated us in very special way about good food and very awesome behavior. Really you made our Day. Thanks Amit and his team.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Sohna Road, Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Sohna Road, Gurugram. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.sr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 1 November 2022

The stay was great. The greet was awesome. The staff was cordial. Ashish was so helpful that it made the trip aimply great.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Sohna Road, Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2022

Reviewed 31 October 2022 via mobile

Hotel staff is why too good especially Ashish manger at front desk and food is just like home. And also Arpit at IRD is way too polite.
Rooms service is also too good including all the housekeepers.
Happy Diwali too all

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Sohna Road, Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2022

Reviewed 31 October 2022

It was a Great experience at lemon tree hotel, food choices are limited but very tasty and freshly made. Ms.Mahima is always there at reception with welcoming smile and willingness to help. It was my second visit to lemon tree hotel and I really enjoyed staying there.
Thank you Team lemon tree hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 31 October 2022

I would like to appreciate Ms. Mahima from reception.
She was very Kind and helpful.
She handled all Service requests Promptly and always appeared very cheerful.
She is very Customer focused and is an asset to your organization.

Trip type: Travelled solo