All reviews vijay kumar excellent stay bell boy gym trainer door man bell desk nice person value for money room service excellent service nice hotel room cleaning visit gurgaon medanta hospital housekeeping staff special thanks swimming pool
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The services provided in this hotel is excellent. The staffs are professional and very helpful, especially Vijay who is always ready to help and serve the guests. The chefs are good as well. These are some of our many reasons to come and stay at this hotel most of the time.

Date of stay: March 2018
REVANANDSHARMA, Operations Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at The Acura Bmk Gurgaon.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services & facilities.

Thank you for commending our associate & staff, i will personally pass on our regards to them.

At The Acura Bmk Gurgaon, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting with you during your next visit to The Acura Bmk Gurgaon. and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve been staying at this hotel for many years and the service here is excellent! Their hospitality is one of the many reasons why we always choose this hotel to stay while we’re in India. The staffs are caring and pays close attention to the requirements of the guests. The food is amazing too! All in all, this place is indeed home away from home.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Namaste !!!

Thank you for commending our staff, i will personally pass on our regards to them.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Breakfast is tasty, especially advise to taste omlettes. Management and staff are very attentive, polite, friendly and helpful. Rooms are clear. The hotel is at 100 RUB Ola or Uber ride from big shopping malls

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel is nice and clean. Buffet service good. Bell desk provides excellent service. All staff are polite and helpful. They provide free taxi service to and fro for office visits. It is in mai location.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had visited gurgaon for business purpose and got a chance to stay at this place. very nice and wonderful stay. Amazing staff and pleasent ambience, great food. Near to main city speacialities

special mentions : Jai prakash jha

Trip type: Travelled on business

Namaste !!!

Thank you for commending our associates & staff, i will personally pass on our regards to them.

Operations Manag