All reviews vijay kumar excellent stay bell boy bell desk nice person gym and swimming pool executive room room service is also value for money visit gurgaon excellent service room cleaning medanta hospital nice hotel hotel staff is excellent property front office
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Breakfast is tasty, especially advise to taste omlettes. Management and staff are very attentive, polite, friendly and helpful. Rooms are clear. The hotel is at 100 RUB Ola or Uber ride from big shopping malls

Trip type: Travelled with family
REVANANDSHARMA, Operations Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at The Acura Bmk Gurgaon.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services & facilities.

Thank you for commending our staff, i will personally pass on our regards to them.

At The Acura Bmk Gurgaon, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting with you during your next visit to The Acura Bmk Gurgaon. and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel is nice and clean. Buffet service good. Bell desk provides excellent service. All staff are polite and helpful. They provide free taxi service to and fro for office visits. It is in mai location.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had visited gurgaon for business purpose and got a chance to stay at this place. very nice and wonderful stay. Amazing staff and pleasent ambience, great food. Near to main city speacialities

special mentions : Jai prakash jha

Namaste !!!

Thank you for commending our associates & staff, i will personally pass on our regards to them.

Operations Manag

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The best thing about this place is that everyone goes out of their way to help you. A special shout out to the doorman and all the cleaning staff. Furthermore the rooms, restaurant and facilities are great. But most importantly for every traveller, the Wi-Fi is reliable! Will defiantly stay here again if I am ever travelling in the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
REVANANDSHARMA, Operations Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Namaste !!!

Thank you for commending our associates, i will personally pass on our regards to them.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

My experience was very good in terms of facility,food,services,cab facility,bell desk, cleaning and other services.i would like to visit this hotel again whenever i will get a chance either for business trip or personal trip.