“The Best place that I have stayed so far”
Review of The Acura BMK

The Acura BMK
Ranked #27 of 238 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I am a regular visitor to delhi for by official purpose. I have tried several hotels in and across delhi till i found Ramada. This hotel has a great home feel whenever i travel. All the staff including the head knows me personally. It is always a wonder that they make my stay more comfortable every time. The hotel rates are also reasonable. They have a great restaurant where even the chef comes and ask you how the food was and if it needed any improvement. I am so pleased with the hotel that since my last ten visits to Delhi i have never ever tried to even look for another hotel for good rates or amenities.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank kevinmathew1984
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

Everything about this hotel is first rate. We arrived in Delhi on an early morning flight from London. The hotel had agreed that we could check-in at 10am at no extra charge. Our room was clean and very comfortable, bathroom was spotless. The tea and coffee facility in the room was greatly appreciated. Room service and restaurant service were good. Reception staff and management were polite and helpful.
We stayed here two years ago and were pleased to find that the hotel had maintained it's excellent service. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Topsy120
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I arrived at another hotel, which was overbooked. They shuttled me to the Ramada, owned by the same owners. The room was nice and everything from hot water to internet connection was working flawlessly.Good food for breakfast and dinner. The staff were very helpful in selecting evening entertainment.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Roby0412
Reviewed 8 December 2011

We stayed in this hotel on 21/11/11 with my family with a yound kid, we specifically requested for a twin sharing bed but upon arrival they gave us a double bed but they managed to give us a twin sharing in the end. As we will be back to the hotel on 25/11/11, we again double confirmed our requested but upon arrival on 25th, history repeated. As we have travel for several hours from Jaipur we found very stressful agueing over our request. We hope the management will take future guest request seriously as we come over for a good holidays and not so stressful.....................

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank WanKualaLumpur
Reviewed 17 October 2011

I stayed there with my two kids. The staffs are so friendly and they welcome my family with warm smile. The hotel manager was so helpful when my husband could not contact me .. he called the manager and the manager personally came to my room to hand his personal phone to talk.... I was very impressed with the serviice . The food was good. They had indian cruisine and western as well. My kids enjoyed the food. The room was clean and nice. I would definately return to this hotel for my next stay. Felt very safe during my stay in Delhi

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family