“Yummilious pasta ”
Review of Cheesy Kneads

Cheesy Kneads
Ranked #565 of 3,017 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Cheesy Kneads is an outlet in Phase IV. The place has several eating joints and its a competition to maintain the rapport.

I had been fascinated by the names of Pizza and how we can create our own 'Self Pleasure Pizza'. After going through the menu for a while ordered Veri Peri Chicklet and Penne Pollo Fungi.

The pizza was ordered pan based, loaded with Peri Peri Sauce, Peri Peri Chicken and Bell peppers. The pizza had enough cheese as per my taste. It tasted so just nice right after a long tiring day.

Then coming to Penne Pollo Fungi, it was served with garlic breads. The pasta was concoction of mushroom and chicken. I had this combination for the first time and I am quite in love already. Garlic Breads were a little different (in a nice way) than regular pizza places.

Recommendations

⏺️Veri Peri Chicklet Pizza
⏺️Penne Pollo Fungi

Follow me on Instagram for more delicious food posts @foodytadka

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank jazz206

Reviewed 24 October 2017

bad dough ( base ) , absolutely no flavour , too cheesy

the peperoni quality was poor , magrita was too cheesy

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I am always looking for good pizza places in town and when I happened to chance upon Cheesy Kneads in Cross Point, I ordered two different 9" pizzas. Party at Ibiza pizza and chu cha pizza. The first is a vegetarian pizza full of cheese and a tons of vegetables, something which is lacking in pizza these days. loved it!! The chu-cha pizza is very different and has a hint of sweetness with a decent amount of chicken. the uniqueness of this pizza lies in its sweetness and goes in the must try pizza list for sure.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Cheesy kneads it is located in Baani square Sector 50 , I heard about this place from my friends as they have instant delivery and Pizza is delicious, so I planned for take away.

I went inside and placed the ordered of Oriental sin - oriental pizza,Def corn 3- corn and spicy,Rip Van winkle- paneer tikka. Topping is very good in all types of pizza, cheese and sauces are very unique,we never had these types of sauces any were else, it makes it tasty, delicious and fresh.

In Dessert

Banoffee pie :- Banoffee pie is made from cream and toffee, combined on a pastry base n crumbled biscuits and butter.

Pizza bread better then other pizza outlet and preparetion and other topping n cheesey was Good, I can feel taste on every bites.

I recommended this to all who want to try something different pizza then this place is for you.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Amazing place loved the pizza here. I had oriental sin and garlic bread next the dessert was heavenly delicious.

Date of visit: July 2017