“Horrible staff horrible service”
Review of Mc. Donalds

Mc. Donalds
Ranked #321 of 3,109 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

McDonald's has been an all time favorite fast food joint but my experience was really bad today. We ordered and were asked to sit till our order was ready. I saw a tray with food on the counter and on asking them found that it was my order. There was a man without a mask leaning over the french fries, and a staff member standing idly over the counter was fiddling away with the paper on the tray on which the food is served. I politely asked them to change the fries, but they refused .When I shouted they changed my order and got it served at the table.The burgers were not hot.The French fries weren't cooked properly and when I told the manager he said we have cooked the fries for 3 minutes and he can't do anything if they are not cooked. They have very rude staff who are not concerned about their guests.They want quantity sales without thinking how and what they serve. They put my entire order- 3 burgers, 2 mcpuffs and 2 fries in the same tray. My fries spilling over the rest of the food, at a time when we are taking extra care about cleanliness and safety.
Extremely unhygenic, terrible service. Horrible experience, never going back again.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

I ordeeed Mc Aloo Tikki Burger...itt was very tasty ...full of cream inside it...very juicy...tomqto and onion made it more tastier..the aloo tikki was cruncy from outside and soft from insideloved it

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 30 January 2020

This restaurant is a very good one and very well places.
its visible to any one on the floor.
i hope they can increase the number of counters as there is always rush on weekends.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 19 April 2019

I get place here without much wait. the taste and options are just same like any other mc donalds outlet.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

This place is located at the centre on the third floor of ambience mall. Great place to enjoy American fast food.

Date of visit: October 2018