All reviews azure restaurant ball room business hotel railway station wine shop business trip room service travel desk special thanks welcome drink amazing food value for money front office staff quality of food rooms are spacious special mention home away from home
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We had an event with Grand mercure surya palace on 19th and 20th May 2018 in Ballroom. We would like thank Special thanks to Surya palace team but the special thanks to Ms Parizad & Mr Ravi from thr day one the inquiry was handled. There were no if’s and but’s in entire event from coordination of banquet event to rooms. Our special thanks to Mr Ankit who handled reservations booking to the best. Lets not forget about the super fast process for Check in and check out of our guest without any huddles. The banquet event was Carried so smoothly in which they covered our minute need to major requirement. We were so happy for the event flow which was carried that we took special initiative to take individual names and grade them 5 star service like Mr kanu, mr sunil, chandresh, divyang, sonu, jitendra, vikran
The menu served was so perfect our courtesy thanks to Chef Kamal & Parth

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank mihirvyas31
Rajesh G, General Manager at Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Mr.Vyas,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Feedback and insights from our guests encourage and help us in our continued pursuit of exceeding guest expectation and achieving excellence – we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your recognition means the world to our people.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us - we look forward to welcoming you back at Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Whenever I plan a trip to Baroda I always think of Surya Palace. Its like staying at home without any tension. The staff is highly courteous and the services are excellent. The best part is my mother who is 80+ felt very secured and homely there.

I made it a point to recommend everybody to go to Surya Palace if one wants to enjoy staying in Baroda.

Room tip: Courtesy pickup & drop from Airport or railways station. The rooms are excellent in all respects. They are very well maintained.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank dnag2k
Rajesh G, General Manager at Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Being an A-club platinum member, I stayed, of course, already in many hotels of this group, and this in Europe, Oceania, Asia and Afrika.

But the care and treatment I was given by the personel of the hotel during my stay at the Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace, went way beyond what is normal, or to be expected, and frankly, exceeded what one could wish for.
Everybody, from managment, restaurant personel, housekeeping, but especially the people from front desk, excelled in their job and exceeded their duties.

I wish there was a Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace in every city I visit!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank NicoM2239

Dear Mr. Nico,

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

This is one of the great grand hotel.
I like to live here such a good hotel. Room are very clean and arrangement are so nice. Especially break fast and dinner are so good and restrant servent and team lead Mr. Gyan approaches are very good.

Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank ThiruV37
Rajesh G, General Manager at Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Mr. Thiru V,

We are delighted that you had a great experience while here at Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace.

Our first priority are our guests and I am glad to note that we met your expectations.

I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

With best regards,
Rajesh Gopalakrishnan

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Food is very good and tasty. And service spesiely mr. Sarfaraz was very good .he was very good in service in evrytime he know what i am like in dinner. Very helpfull service. And azur resturent is very good and neet and clean.hospilaty is very good.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Yasin M

Dear Mr. Yasin M,

I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

With best regards,