US$ 53
US$ 30
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 39/night.

US$ 65
US$ 62
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 72/night.

Hotel Casa(Vadodara)(Great Value!)
US$ 31
US$ 17
Official Site
US$ 79
US$ 67
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

US$ 55
Ginger Vadodara(Vadodara)
US$ 46
US$ 36
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 42/night.

US$ 86
US$ 77
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsazure restaurantrailway stationbusiness hotelbusiness triproom servicewine shopvalue for moneyin housewelcome drinkrooms are niceamazing foodtravel deskhouse keepingbuffet dinnerexcellent hotelfront officemain course
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We had large gathering of wedding event on a weekend and the hotel management was at its absolute best in terms of the guest management.
Right from checking in , to luggage management to room service to check out , everything went smoothly. We had 180 guests in the room and not one complained about bad service.
A 28 year old hotel is expected to show deterioration in both quality of service and the cleanliness but this hotel has constantly maintained its class if not exceeded it.
SpeciAl mention to the sales manager for hotel Mr. Bharat and his team in the lobby. Every request , every demand was met with a smile and fulfilled on the spot. Mr. Ali in the reception was very very helpful.
Every bell boy had put in their best foot forward.
Anyone looking for a business hotel , or for casual friends or for event , this is a no brainer.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Karan M
SURYAPALACEVADODARA, General Manager at Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Mr. Karan,

I'm delighted to know that you had a pleasant experience whilst your stay at Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace. I really appreciate you for taking out time to share your valuable feedback.

I will certainly ensure that your feedback is further shared with the team specially Ali & Bharat to drive motivation and continue to inspire them to deliver quality services with great deal of care and integrity to all our guests.

With Best regards,

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel was good and rooms were decent. Staff very friendly and courteous. Neat and clean rooms and toilets. Restaurant is good and manager and chef were helpful and caring. Though breakfast was very average, it needs improvement. Overall a good Hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank HKapadia

Dear Mr. HKapadia,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team . I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I have also made a note of your breakfast experience and will ensure for a better experience on your next visit.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Sincerely

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

It's very nice hotel for staying, Eating And Arranging Events. Since the management is taken over by Occur group from old Sayaji group.
Rooms are little smaller but good with higher quality house keeping, Complimentary unlimited Bottled water and tea coffee maker.
Small but good sweeming pool with Zaquzi and Gymnastics.
Drawback is only one restourant.
Good Front office and staff.
Recommended for all types of stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank khianisureshn
SURYAPALACEVADODARA, General Manager at Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear Mr. Khiani,

I am delighted to see your experience with us has been a memorable one. We are glad to share that the joint venture & commitment of Surya Palace with Grand Mercure towards guest commitment has enabled us to delight you at greater levels.

Since it is one of Accor Hotel’s first conversion property we have the honor of combining the heartiest services of Surya Palace team blended with the core professionalism of Accor Hotels.

Our personalized service has always been our key differentiator and it is most encouraging to learn that our valued guests are satisfied with our consistent and diligent efforts.

I was very pleased to read how you appreciated the behavior and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit to the hotel. Your kind words have been conveyed to the entire team and the same has been a great source of encouragement for them,

Look forward to see you back very soon.

With Best regards,

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I must say, I stay at many hotels around the world and I have found that The Grand Mercure Vadodara ranks as one of the best. From my first meeting at the door by Sakhi, to Prarthan and Miteshree who were most helpful at checkin. I was staying at another establishment in the city and was not happy with their service at all. When I first arrived I asked if there was any rooms available for a 3 week stay. I knew this was probably not possible because it was short notice and during holiday and election time. When I found out that the hotel was booked for one of the days I needed the front desk contacted Mr. Bharat Gupta, the office manager. Mr. Gupta came down to me personally and made arraignments for me for the time I needed. Not only was that great service but along with that he upgraded my room for being a Accorr member with Gold status.Let me say also the facilities are top notch. Everything from reception, to the spa, to the dinning facilities. Grand Mercure even has it's own wine store on the premises and was able to help me obtain my permit. I am coming back in January for a total of 80 nights and I plan on coming back here. There is no other place I would stay while in Vadodara. Thank you again Grand Mercure. You have a great hotel and even better staff,

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
6  Thank Glen W
SURYAPALACEVADODARA, General Manager at Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Mr. Glen,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team specially with Prarthan, Sakhi, Miteshree and Bharat . I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Sincerely

Reviewed 4 December 2017

It is an expensive but very comfortable hotel to stay. It has all the facilities of a five-star hotel. It hosts a lot of weddings but thankfully the rooms are sound proof. The rooms have no real fascinating view. At the time of check-in ask for rooms NOT overlooking shanties.

I was travelling on business but was given a room on the sixth floor (1601). It was very cramped and overlooked shanties. I asked the hotel staff to accommodate me in a better room -- a request they quickly addressed. In fact I changed my room at 10 pm within minutes of my flagging this issue.

The in-room dining has nice options but the hotel food in general is very average. The pizza is missable. And like the rest of Gujarat, their cold coffees and shakes are quite sweet even when told. Breakfast has many options.

The hotel is in a Sayajigunj so it is quite central. It is just a 5-minute drive to Alkapuri, which is the buzzing shopping place with a number of restaurants. It is a few minutes from teh railway station and just a 15-minute drive to the airport.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better and ask for rooms not overlooking shanties
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
7  Thank nidhis749
SURYAPALACEVADODARA, General Manager at Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Ms. Nidhi,

Greetings from Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace.

Thank you so much for your feedback received by us further to your stay at Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace.

Having read your feedback, I can well understand your disappointment. I have made a note of each of your comment. Needless to say, I have addressed the same with the Head of Departments to ensure that such incidents do not repeat in the future. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the above lapse.

Your patronage is of utmost importance to us and I do hope this experience will not mar your overall impression of Grand Mercure Vadodara Surya Palace.

I look forward to welcoming you back with us.

With best regards,