Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara
Prakruti Resort(Vadodara)
US$ 74
US$ 63
  • Pool
All reviewspinxx restaurantbusiness hotelvalue for moneyexcellent stayclub roomnice hotelquick checkrecommend this hotelroom servicebusiness tripcomfortable staynice experiencehotel restaurantrooms are spacioustake caregreat hospitalityexcellent service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2016

We reached by 5 pm. Checkin was fast. But room ac unit had problem. It is centrally air conditioned, but in our room there was some problem. We immediately complained. And also requested to change room.

Their staff worked for 30 min to check inlet and made lot of noise. We were tired and wanted to take a nap. But could not. Ac was restored.

We went out by 7 pm to a marriage function and returned by 12.30 midnight. Same problem. Their man came and did some job. Asked us to wait for 30 min for ac to start. It did not start and we wasted 30 min of sleep.

After that, they changed room at midnight. From the staff I could make out that this room ac had problem since many days. They spoiled our sleep.

Next day, breakfast was complimentary but cold. Not even warm. Idli could not be ate. Dosa they serve against order and so they were hot.

If this was a 3 star hotel, I will label it Average. But being a 4 star hotel, they are supposed to give the best service. And so I give POOR label.

I will never go back to this hotel or recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
ROC-Vadodara, Director of Sales at Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time and writing about your experience during your recent stay at Royal Orchid Central Vadodara.

We at Royal Orchid Hotels are committed to provide best of the services and at least live upto the expectations of all our guests. However during your visit we were not able to do the same, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused.

Here I can assure you, that you will definitely not encounter the same experience in the future.

I anticipate that you will definitely provide us another opportunity to serve you.

Management Royal Orchid Hotel Vadodara

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for week duration must say it was worth staying here. Room r nice n clean they do give amenities on request. Room service, front team n food beverage team members are well trained. Felt like home away home....

Highly recommended to others...food is also good...they will give whatever you want to have like home food....

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo

Namaste!

Thank you for taking out your precious time and writing about your experience at Royal Orchid Central Vadodara.

It give me immense pleasure to discover that my team was able to live upto your expectations.

Your words or appreciation will definitely encourage the team members to strive further to keep on replicating the same standard of experiences with immaculate hospitality.

I sincerely look forward to welcome you back again Royal Orchid Central Vadodara.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for almost a week duration n I enjoyed my stay here...good food especially south Indian food festival nice food really good service room service n rooms also nice clean n well maintained.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 March 2016

The rooms are spacious enough and the bed and aircon ensures a good sleep. Staff is courteous and helpful. However, the breakfast needs improvement. Overall a good experience. Would recommend this place.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the higher floor facing the road
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Very good hotel to stay. Good ambience. A very decent and culture staff. Rooms were well-equipped. Complimentary breakfast was awesome. All market place were nearby. Well furnished interior ready to help staff this is called star hotel. Excellent, enjoyed my stay and extended it for two days.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends