All reviewspinxx restaurantbusiness hotelvalue for moneyclub roomexcellent staynice hotelroom servicerecommend this hotelnice experiencehotel restaurantcomfortable staytake carerooms are spaciousstar hotelbreakfast spreadexcellent hospitalityshort stay
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

I choose this hotel after looking at hotel profile on different portals I got good deal n even its was quite well placed hotel with reasonable distance from station. Food n service was ok n value for money...room was nice n clean. Gym was small but well equipped had nice vuew of city from gym...I enjoyed my stay here overall goid experience for sure will stay here whenever I visiting this city again.....

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
ROC-Vadodara, Director Of Rooms & Sales at Royal Orchid Central Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2016

Namaste!

Thank you for taking out your precious time and writing about your experience at Royal Orchid Central Vadodara.

Your words or appreciation will definitely encourage the team members to strive further to keep on replicating the same standard of experiences with immaculate hospitality.

I sincerely look forward to welcome you back again Royal Orchid Central Vadodara.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Hotel royal Orchid located at Akota vadodara is one good option for a family stay
Location is idle
Rooms are good specially deluxe room
Breakfast is nice
Parking is available
Staff is courteous

Overall a nice hotel to stay in vadodara.......

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

I came for here for business trip next booked this hotel through online portal so got good rate I checked in late night but it was done without any hiccups... Room was given on higher floor which was nice night clean. Later I ordered room service food was OK service prompt. Next day I had dinner on roof top as there were some festivals was going on.... More of street food but I liked it. Roof top was very high breeze.... But overall good experience now got value of money.... Nice experience

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

It was booked for my family who came from Delhi to stay here, it was good deal for me which I got it through direct from hotel. Food n service was good they cooked food as per needs since I was diebitic. Room service n housekeeping was prompt....Internet is slow but was moderate speed...
I would recommend others also for the same overall Nice experiences n value for money..

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Namaste!

Thank you for taking out your precious time and writing about your guests's experience at Royal Orchid Central Vadodara.

It give me immense pleasure to discover that my team was able to live upto your expectations and was successful in creating ever expected guest delight. I am glad to know that my team took care of special requests made by you.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

It was all round good experience at staying here.
-Clean & up to date Rooms and overall place
-Well behaved & gentle staff
-Excellent Service
-Nice varieties of food at restaurant and nice courteous staff

Recomonded to all who are looking for good deal

Room Tip: Good Value for money
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family