All reviews sayaji garden unique feature railway station value for money morning walk quick services frequent traveler per night boutique hotel food quality is excellent hospitality morning breakfast business trip comfortable stay visit vadodara excellent hotel executive room
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I love receiving my food, Everything is always fresh and the recipes are easy to follow. Never had a problem. I would recommend this to all,
Special mention of Rahul Ji,Head chef always eager to serve you in best possible way ,take personal care and interest to serve if any other dish or food is required on cheerful note

Trip type: Travelled solo
LordsHotels, Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Mr. Rakesh
Namaskar!!
Thank you very much for choosing Revival Lords Inn and taking time to share your experiences. We are indeed privileged to be of service to you. We are extremely delighted to note that you found our hotel, par excellence. This is a source of encouragement & motivation for us to strive for excellence. My Team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Location of this hotel is awesome. Food is average, it can be improved. Rooms are spacious with good amenities but needs some more cleanness. Staff is helping in nature. Parking is available. Overall good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
LordsHotels, Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Mr. Purvak

Namaskar From Revival Lords Inn, Vaddodara!!

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us. I am pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay but also disappointed to know that we did not meet your expectations with Food. At Revival Lords Inn we take pride in our culinary offerings and to not be able to share this experience with a guest is definitely not our standard. You have my word that I will personally look into this matter with the Chef and I do hope you will allow us another staying opportunity. My Team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food prepared by Mr.Rahul ( Head Chefs ) in this Restaurant. Great taste of beet root halwa. The staffs are very polite, dedicated and very helpful. Morning breakfast is amazing ....Cheers!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
LordsHotels, Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Sir,

Warm Regards

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Dear Team Lords I am frequent visitor of Vadodara and from last 2-3 visits staying in your property. Everything is fine in your property except the health club(Gym) request you to please work on it. Regards

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LordsHotels, Manager at Revival Lords Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Mr. Tyagi,
Namaskar from Revival Lords Inn Vadodara!!!
At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Vadodara. At Revival Lords Inn, Vadodara it is our constant Endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and facilities. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that help us to constantly introspect our systems & procedures and assist us in striving for better services. We do hope you will recommend us to your other family members, friends & associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

If you are visiting Vadodara, please make it a point to stay at this hote. Location wise it is best as Sayaji Garden, Palace etc. beautiful tourist places are located adjustant to this property. Staff is very good and they are quite helpful. Quality food is available. if you stay at this property, you can comfortably walk in nearby beautifully planned Sayaji Garden during anytime in the day. You may prefer room with Garden view. ENJOY

Room tip: Room facing Sayaji Garden
Date of stay: May 2018