“Very good experience, Nice Ambience and perfect location”

Best Western Yuvraj
Ranked #9 of 38 Hotels in Surat
Reviewed 4 July 2017

The experience was nice. You get your value for money & just a call to reception & your query or problem is solved. Also being a Jain in breakfast they serve us Jain food which us really appreciated, Good service and clean hotel, room service are much better, good parking space and parking assistance, value for money to spend regular official trips

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
HotelYuvraj, General Manager at Best Western Yuvraj, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

HotelYuvraj, General Manager at Best Western Yuvraj, responded to this review, July 7, 2017
Dear Hema ,

Good Morning!!!

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at .

BEST WESTERN Yuvraj

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Business trip, Average hotel but very very close to surat station, walking distance. Room was clear with basis amenities, without luxury touch. We took a twin bed room. Room size is also very small. Rest is good for 1/2 stay not more than that.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I walked in for a buffet Breakfast @ around 10.00 am..Barely after 10 minutes they started removing all items spread on the table. When asked its closing time. I was
astonished as I had just started and not even finished my breakfast. They had not informed
me about the closing time before taking my booking before and also there was not a single
about the timing of the buffet. I had to pay a full price for a buffet and feel uncomfotable and had to hurry my breakfat...Pathetic Service.. Tottaly unprofessional people

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
HotelYuvraj, General Manager at Best Western Yuvraj, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Sir, Good Morning Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at***** (5 Lines). Sincerely, Thanks and Regards Neeta chunara BEST WESTERN Yuvraj Replied by Bestwestern Bestwestern (Hotel Manager) Replied by Bestwestern Bestwestern (Hotel Manager)

Replied by Bestwestern Bestwestern (Hotel Manager)

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Good buget friendly hotel near the railway station. Stayed here as a part of official visit. Rooms are clean and equipped. Breakfast is included but very average. Bit inside from main road and can get missed easily. Good eating joints right outside the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
HotelYuvraj, General Manager at Best Western Yuvraj, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Dear Sagar ,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 0261-2413002

BEST WESTERN Yuvraj

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

This one is my second visit but siyuation is same. Till yest late night 9 rooms were available and today at they denied of having any room ready. Even way of handling customer is very bad. The person who cane late and pushed got room first compared to me waiting for more than 40min while they committed to provide on 30min. Even recption guy was reactive in saying i am not denying to give you room when i asked can u do that then he calm dowm and said i am trying to arrange fast.
Last time also i compromised on room category due to poor management.
Rooms are very small. Breakfast spread is ok kind. Taste of food was not much appriciated. Licated at walking distance from station. Poor service. Not recommemded for stay. Mine is also the last stay here.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
HotelYuvraj, General Manager at Best Western Yuvraj, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear sir,
Good Afternoon!!!

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 0261-2413001 (5 Lines).

Neeta Chunara
This response is the subjective opinion of the management