I am from New Zealand where I have many Gujarati friends from the Surat area and I wanted to visit them and their relatives in their home villages.
The room rate at the Yuvraj hotel included the use of a car and driver for the day up to 7 hours and 70kms. Extra time and distance was charged at a little extra. This was ideal for me as I was able to get to the villages around Navsari to visit my friends.
I spent three weeks at the Yuvraj hotel and can recommend it as a place to stay. My room was kept spotlessly clean and the vegetarian restaurant at the hotel is excellent. The staff were all very friendly and went out of their way to help. I have kept in touch with some of them by email since returning to New Zealand.
I can give the Yuvraj hotel my absolute recommendation for anyone wishing to stay over in Surat without having to pay five star prices at the Gateway Hotel or other expensive hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Finest Business located in Downtown near Main Railway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MakeMyTrip and Hotels.com so you can book your Best Western Yuvraj reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yuvraj Hotel Surat
- Best Western Surat
- Best Western Yuvraj Surat, Gujarat