See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I stayed here for 4 days to train for a client. I was quite disappointed by the place. I am told that Adajan is a posh locality but this hotel doesn't seem to reflect that at all. The rooms are very basic, the bathroom fittings in dire need of changing, no kettle in the room so one cant even make a cup of tea after a tiring day. The TV signal is hard to get - I called for someone to look at the TV 3 times during my 4 day stay and gave up on the 4th! They don’t have geysers in the rooms but a central facility. I did not know that and ended up showering with cold water on day one. Only then did I come to know about the central system. Even then hot water is sporadic. I had no time for breakfast on the third day since getting them to start hot water in my shower took about 20 min. And that’s a long time on a work day morning when I need to start my training on time. It’s a lame excuse to give for starting late. I had to explain coke/pepsi to the staff on day one and I dared not ask for a dental kit and bought some at a pharmacy close by.

Even during the training, speed doesn’t seem to be their strong point. And nor is following instructions. While lunch break has to be for 45 min in a training program, they took 40 min only to serve soup and clear the bowls on day 1. Since they dont organise a buffet for less than 50 people, they had to get 20 bowls of soup and clear them away every afternoon. And then start serving food from bowls. That is a time consuming process. Plus, where you have more than one gravy, it needs to go in separate bowls. We had rivers of gravy meeting in our plates because they were served so close to each other.

On one of the days, I got back to my room for sometime during the day and the housekeeping guy tried to open the door to clean my room - no knocking, no DND signs. I’m usually not in the room so they must just open and clean. Thankfully, I had locked it from inside. And when I opened the door, the staff member was so shocked to see me as if I were a ghost or a trespasser. I dont know why he was so startled. I told him to come later. No points for guessing - I got no apologies for trying to barge into my room.

The third day I asked for a kettle for my room since I had tea bags given to me in the training room. (Their tea is the sweet masala version which quickly forms a thick layer on top - the kind I absolutely hate. Don’t even mention Cappuccino) I got a dilapidated version of a kettle which did the needful. I should be thankful I guess.

I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. I am pretty sure there are better options than this for the same or even slightly better budget - which would be well spent.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rovingeyes
Reviewed 18 January 2016

A family friendly hotel in the Adajan area of the surat, They have all the services and amenities you can expect at a very good price. there hospitality is incredible and they will provide you the assistance in all the way. Location around the hotel is ok. In room dining service is also very good.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

It's nice hotel it's very big building and it's room is very large we had visited this hotel with my family we fell very cool in this hotel and it's manazment is very well and food of this hotel is very good and atmosphere of this hotel is awesome we want visit again this hotel ,thank you

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Hemantbhai M
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed with my kids and had a super time. Swimming pool, indoors, beds comfy, WiFi super, food excellent, housekeeping great and hot water all day and no insects. We stayed for 12 days and could not fault anything
P.Parekh

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank PankajParekh
Reviewed 14 June 2015

The hotel is located in a less crowded yet very convenient location of the city, and probably that's the only positive I could find. The lobby is congested, the lift is very outdated and difficult to operate. Room is not very spacious and the bath room and bath fittings are pathetic.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business