Budget Inn Bellevue
US$ 63
US$ 122
US$ 103
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

US$ 31
  • Room Service
US$ 51
  • Room Service
US$ 40
US$ 35
US$ 114
Courtyard
All reviewsrailway stationparking placesecond homemorning breakfastbus stopcomplimentary breakfastsuite roomsuperb locationclean and neat roomsyummy foodexcellent stayhotel rooms arefamily tripvery pleasant stayparking spacevalue for moneyvisiting surat
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel Budget Inn Bellevue i m stay in this hotel my experience is nice. This place room facilities is so cool and simple. This place food quality and test is nice. This place service facilities is nice.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Stayed here for 2 days. Located in the heart of city. A few kilometers from the textile markets and just opposite the railway station. The only drawback was the noise of the train honk which is so load. The food was extremely good and delicious. The staff were polite and great. The rooms were good but not sound proof. Overall, a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 weeks and it was comfortable the service was great and the people were friendly and very accommodating the rooms were cleaned everyday and the complementary breakfast was a great bonus

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Fine, Good location, Good food as per your test. Best service. Good Morning breakfast. Easy to access form Railway Station. Hotel place in Centre of city. Good locality of area. Good ambience to stay. Clear and clear rooms.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2018

It was my first stay at this hotel during one of my regular visits to Surat. I got positive feedback about the hotel from Trip-Advisor before I booked the hotel.

As always, Trip-Advisor always gives out accurate information. It turned out to be quite a surprise when I checked into my room. My room was located on the other side of the wing. And I believe that portion of the hotel has undergone an overhauling recently. The interiors of the room made me quite happy about the decision I took to stay in the hotel. The interiors, theme, quality of material used in furniture, flooring, etc was far beyond my expectation in the price I paid. It gave me a feeling of a 4 Star when I was in my room. The size of the room was quite elaborate. Along with the space between the room and bathroom. There was a serving platform in the kitchen too. (Though it was not exactly a kitchen), but i loved the space. When I went inside the bathroom, it gave me a wow feeling with the kind of material used for tiles, basin, taps & fixtures etc. It was very well laid-out too. Must not forget to mention about the quality of bed, mattress etc was at par with any 4 Star hotel in Surat.

All in all, the room I stayed in, gave me a feeling of my own space, in my home.

The complimentary breakfast had many items. Had 3 to 4 hot items, fruits, juices, bread basket etc. There was an additional customised item made by the chef over & above the regular stuff. This was total delight.

The only little odd thing I found was the approach path towards my room, which was slightly complicated. Because the elevator takes you through a different wing, and then you have to open a door and enter your floor through another wing. For first time, one is sure to get slightly confused. But this small thing can definitely never kill your delight of the stay in your room and meals offered in the restaurant.

I would definitely stay there when I visit Surat again. I shall request the same room too.
I give 5 Stars. And I recommend all to stay here once, if they are looking at a budget of around Rs. 3000 to 4000 around Surat railway station.

Special mention to the gentleman at Reception who was always very prompt and always smiling.

Room Tip: Take a room in the newly opened wing (My room was on the floor where there was a terrace garden and smoking lounge....just for reference)
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business