See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Ostria is good hotel for its price. Had stayed at the hotel for 10 days, the service they provided was really good. Went out of the way to help. Definitely recommended. Also clean & good spacious rooms.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
HOTELOSTRIA-SURAT, Manager at OYO 14235 Hotel Ostria, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2015

Thank you for the feedback. Hope to see you soon..

Reviewed 5 July 2015

The property is good, clean and economically priced. However, the staff is not properly trained. Room service is sketchy to say the least. I ordered buttered toast and was horrified to find that the bread had liberal dose of green fungus. When I pointed out to the room service guy he took it coolly as if it was a routine occurrence. He took it back and brought a 'replacement'. Since I was definitely going to eat another part of a spoiled loaf of bread I sent it back. When I checked out I found they had charges for it and refused to strike it off the charge list.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2015

It was a good hotel to stay for a business class as well as a family. Calm atmosphere, nice staff and affordable price and it really worth. Rooms were nicely done, very neat and clean.
Me, my wife and my daughter stayed there for many times.
I would like to visit again and suggest other to stay.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2014 via mobile

Front desk workers were downright aweful. They were very rude to me and other guests and did not even care to make our stay comfortable. Food here is disgusting too. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank dhwanee90
Reviewed 20 October 2014

i along with my wife and son stayed on 19.10.2014 at surat. hotel is at walking distance from railway station. i booked through make my trip on showing hotel's photos. at check in at ground floor we feel to be cheated as this was a dirty commercial comlex but as we entered on 5 th floor by hotel's lift, we found all as shown in photo. very good hotel with hygenic and quick service. i will give 10 out of 10 marks.

Room Tip: very precious and large room.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family