Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
$84
View deal
Agoda.com
$73
View deal
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2020

Wonderful Resort.
I visited this Resort with my family recently. It was great experience.
Resort location is very good. Nice ambience and Good Hospitality. Rooms was big with modern amenities and very good interiors. The resort has garden and play area with slides for children and spa facility also. Restaurant area is big and has good seating arrangement. The food served was excellent. The staff was very helpful.
Our family enjoyed our stay at We love gir resort. We will recommend this property to all.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
AlpeshBhalani, Public Relations Manager at We Love Gir Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2020

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at We Love Gir Resort and I thank you for sharing generous feedback and a 5-star rating.

It really feels great when our guest notices the finest of details and provides a feedback, this shows your appreciation of our services and efforts and you feel to be a part of the resort.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed a lot in this resort..Very beautifully created place with superb infrastructure, nice recreational activities with mouth watering food...cordial staff..fast services..Very near to Gir Safari Park...

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Guest,

It is indeed a pleasure to note that you liked our resort, rooms, quality of food served and the service extended by our staff. Thank you once again.

We look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2019

it was very good experience. we went with family. rooms are excellent / swimming pool and Food is just outstanding.

We spend our quality time with family in Hotel. It was our 3rd visit in same hotel and next time also we will go in same hotel only. Staff is so comparative and humble. thought out journey Mr. Rahul (Staff) support us and guide us.

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear Guest,

It is such feedback that helps the team to strive harder as it’s an assurance that we are providing quality accommodation and services. Your words have been shared with all the team members as it serves as a great source of encouragement and motivation.

It would be such a pleasure to welcome you back to our Resort.

Reviewed 1 November 2019

We stayed in studio room of we love gir resort for 2days and it was an excellent stay in all ways including lodging and meals.... the staffs were very polite and helpful...
The resort was very beautiful with a large garden, swimming pool, park area and badminton court... The room was spacious with two large windows and View from our room was also nice...
Recommended for all

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It would be such a pleasure to welcome you back to our Resort.

Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

To start with i would suggest never select this property for your stay in sasan. We had previously stayed here in the same property twice but that time it was handled by and named as Lords however now its we love gir resort. The management claims that only the name has changed and not the service but to my disappointment there is nothing that gives you a good experience here. I am not blaming the reception or restaurant staff they are the sufferes as management people are not here. But the property has only 7 rooms operating rest are all sealed by forest government and the 7 rooms that are operational that are also not in good condition. The water facility for bath is pathetic. I am horrified when the reservation head who sits in ahmedabad cuts the phone and says me that i am not eligible to call and complain him about all this. I am highly disappointed with the worst experience. Please never stay at this property i have traveled the world but this is pathetic.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank sapnakapasi

Dear Guest,

I do apologize for this.

You would read from nearly all previous reviews that guests are very happy with my team members and I am disappointed that this did not happen in your case.

I deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you and acknowledge your comments about all the aspects you have highlighted.

I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you better.