Lowest prices for your stay
$74
Free cancellation until 25/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
eDreams$74
Agoda.com$37
Hurb$128
All reviews swimming pool jogging track kids play area sinh sadan lunch and dinner stayed for nights the main road safari starts gir resort km greenery cricket badminton cooperative pollution birds
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2022

One of the best place near to Sasan Gir to stay with family. Very nice location and services also good. I was there with my family for 3 nights and it was awesome experience to stay here.
Food - 9/10
Services - 9/10
Location - 10/10
Food was very nice and tasty, all breakfast , Lunch and Dinner. Take with food package here so you will enjoy the food also. It's near by 2 km from Safari pickup location so it's easy to go their in morning and evening.
Nice kids activity - Kids play area , Cricket , Badminton etc. with Swimming pool.
Thanks to Gir Jungle Lodge team - It was wonderful experience and looking forward to visit again in future.

Room tip: Take south side Cottage for better living experience - Kids will enjoy.
Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 11 January 2022 via mobile

Good resort for family, lush green and rooms are good. Just 5 min away from main gate of safari , sinh sadan. They have swimming pool and playing area around the hotel. Staff were good. Check in and check out process was super smooth.
Few cons are limited food options or i should say except breakfast, lunch and dinner, no food option was there except tea and coffee. They should consider it.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2022

This place is full of natural beauty. The feel of staying and roaming here, away from pollution, noise, buildings and between the greenery is out of the world.
The food in here adds to the delima.
One should definitely visit here in any season, and will feel like never going back.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2021

We stayed at Gir Jungle lodge in Dec 21. Lodge is 2 kms away from Sinh Sadan (where safari starts) right on the main road. Lodge is surrounded by fields / Mango Orchards on 3 sides also lots of greenery in resort itself. Rooms are too far from road, so absolutely noise free environment. Quite a good length jogging track right inside the resort for walking / jogging even leisure walk lovers.

We were 3 and had got Standard plus room. Room was quite big. Bathroom too was quite big. Rooms & Bathrooms were clean. Food was freshly prepared tasty Gujarati / Kathiyawadi/punjabi fare, 2 hot varieties in breakfast. We had five meals but never got bored. front desk and restaurant staff were quite co-operative.

For bird lovers, Hiran river is passing 500 meters from resort, You can get on the bank and walk for 2-2.5 kms till Hiranya Mahadev temple opportunity to see plenty of birds. We were lucky enough to watch crocodile sun basking on the river bank (Please consult locally).

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 12 November 2021

This Hotel is only means for Gujrati, as there is no food choice in Lunch, breakfast and dinner. I stayed in Room No 106 & 107. Goibibo showing my room with balcony, but I have not provide that room, after checking the voucher few hours later I have seen that my room is with balcony, when I check with reception the Reception manager said that I should ask at the time of check-in, my question here why I should ask, its Hotel manager duty to provide the actual room which I have booked. No intercom facility available, I have to call a mobile no for room service. Room is not up to the expectation, its no where 4 star hotel, I don't know why this hotel given 4 star rating, it should be rated negative rating. No Wifi at Hotel room is available. I have ordered Tea, and its served cold in room no 106. Only plus point is Gir sadan entry point is only 10 minutes from Hotel, other wise I will not recommendation for this Hotel to any one for sure. As per my experience to the traveler other than Gujrati must avoid this Hotel.

Date of stay: November 2021