1,022 results
All reviews square restaurant sg highway special thanks dinner buffet restaurant staff nice hotel business trip front office staff great hospitality awesome experience f b memorable stay excellent stay keep up the good work value for money in room dining house keeping
Reviewed 28 May 2018

The room is neat and the location is great. The breakfast buffet is grand but the food is very pricey. The Staff were very service oriented. I have asked for mango in the breakfast and they have given me one, which was very cool.

Room Tip: I asked for a room not on the roadside and I was given one.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
NovotelAbad, General Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your super review with us. I am glad that you liked the services extended by the team.

Your kind appreciation for the cleanliness of the room as well buffet breakfast spread has been humbly received and shared with the entire team; it is feedback like yours that motivates us to continually strive further towards excellence.

My entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We had Sunday Brunch at Novotel Ahmedabad. Enjoyed an excellent food and warm hospitality. More, they made a special arrangement for pastries as it was the birthday of my spouse. Received personal attention from all the executives and chef.Would like to recommend and revisit for sure.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind appreciation with us.

Allow me to share with you that our Sunday Brunch has been the most awarded brunch in the city by Times Food. The team always strive to makes our guests visit a memorable one; I am glad they made your visit one fine one.

It is feedback like yours that motivates to go for excellence.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Several hotels seek to delight the guest, very few achieve it and only the rare go beyond it. Novotel Ahmedabad staff are amongst the rare. The staff carries a smile while taking care of each small requirement. Housekeeping is excellent. This cute towel origami was just delightful. The room is comfortable. The breakfast spread provides good choices and the chef also dishes out tasty fares on request.

More importantly, it is apparent that the staff believes that their business is to keep the customer happy while working with integrity and earnestly strives to it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
NovotelAbad, General Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Guest,

I am truly delighted to know that the team at Novotel Ahmedabad was able to exceed your expectations during your recent stay with us.

It really makes us proud to receive such generous appreciation and the team and I are thankful to you for reviewing us.

Believe me, this feedback has motivated the entire team to strive further towards excellence.

Thank you once again for sharing your valuable feedback with us and we look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I had a wonderful time staying at Novotel.The room was excellent, it was very neat.The staff was very helpful and nice. The buffet was excellent as well. Overall, everything was just perfect. Will choose Novotel again to stay , when I plan to come

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Orionesk

Dear Guest,

What an amazing feedback you have left for us on TripAdvisor !!!

Your kind appreciation for the neatness, helpfulness and food has been humbly received and shared with the entire team; it is feedback like yours that motivates us endlessly to strive further towards excellence.

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us and we look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I am happy with Novotel's service and I be at Novotel every week for Business conference.

I wouild like to appreciate efforts of Mr. Shiv for his hospality. He is always there to help us for any queries and provides us best of the services.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
NovotelAbad, General Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that you are happy with the services of Novotel Ahmedabad and the team is able to serve you well for the purpose.

Your kind appreciation for the hospitality extended by Shiv has been humbly received and it has motivated him endlessly to strive further towards excellence.

Thank you once again for sharing your kind appreciation with us and my entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Ahmedabad.