All reviews equipped bathroom metro construction morning buffet excellent hotel clean and comfortable rooms value for money special thanks to mr visiting ahmedabad definitely stay here again family hotel vegetarian food the heart of the city wifi connection i highly recommend this hotel hospitable staff central location booked this hotel
Reviewed 21 September 2017

After looking at some of the well known names decided to book this hotel and the hotel didn't disappoint. Very reasonably priced for excellent rooms, service and food. Centrally located on quite street.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cosmopolitan_Amdabad, General Manager at Hotel Cosmopolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for sparing your valuable time to provide us the feedback of our hotel. We are delighted to know that you liked our food, services and appreciated our staff. Looking forward to welcome you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This is the most suitable for middle budget business travelers. Located at a very convenient place, this hotel is quite clean and has very tasty food at the restaurant. The staff is extremely courteous and add comfort to your stay.
I strongly recommend for mid budget business travelers.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Cosmopolitan_Amdabad, General Manager at Hotel Cosmopolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel Cosmopolitan for your stay in Ahmedabad. We take this opportunity to express our gratitude for appreciating our services and the location of the hotel. We indeed strive to keep on upgrading our service standard to provide our guests the personalized experience. Moreover, appreciation motivates the entire team to put more efforts in rendering the best services.

Once again thank you very much for your appreciation and looking forward to welcome you.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel wih great hygeine.
Though I stayed only once here, since I myself stay in Ahmedabad I do recommend this to all my colleagues and family who keep visiting Ahmedabad frequently.
I have even recommended this hotel to foreigners who too loved the place and its service.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Cosmopolitan_Amdabad, General Manager at Hotel Cosmopolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Hotel Cosmopolitan, Ahmedabad !

My sincere thanks for taking time to write a review of our property. Your positive comments are very much appreciated by our staff who work hard each day to make sure that valued guests like yourself are looked after properly.

We look forward to your next visit to our hotel and provide us an opportunity to serve you again.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 4 September 2017

i spent 5 nights in this hotel, i had come to Ahemadabad to attend TTF 2017, and my hotel was booked by the organizers of TTF ,i found the hotel service excellent ,the staffs are very cordial, my flight was in the evening so i was wondering as the check out was 12 noon but the hotel management was very accommodating as i was offered to check out late , thanks to the management, the hotel offers all the necessary facility that a 5 star hotel has , the hotel is also very conveniently located in the heart of the city, the rooms are modern and spacious and not forgetting breakfast was also excellent. i would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends visiting Ahemadabad & would choose the same for my next visit.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sir,

At the outset, we would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Ahmedabad.

We are pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities.

At Hotel Cosmopolitan, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

We look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I spent 3 days in this hotel during my stay in Ahmedabad. It is really nice hotel and staff are also very cooperative. Would like to stay in next visit as well. Food quality and ambience are also good.

Thanks!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Cosmopolitan_Amdabad, General Manager at Hotel Cosmopolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017