Lowest prices for your stay
$24
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Booking.com$24
Priceline$19
Travelocity$24
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2019

Recently stayed with Hotel Grand Ambience (3*Hotel), I selected this property viewing 4+* reviews on Trip advisor. Initially booked for 03 nights but then left this hotel spending only 01 night because we have got really worst service from hotel staff & their management.

Why we left the reasons r below.

1. AC was not working initially – after requesting frequently then they start our room AC.
2. Television service was completely down till we left; they tried to put on the services start but failed to start.
3. Being 3*star hotel they should provide variety of items in breakfast but they served us cold POHA and that too came requesting after 01 hour.
4. No hot water completely, we requested staff to come in & look but he clearly ignored us hence we took shower in cold water only.
5. This hotel was booked by Makemy Trip hence I spoke to Customer care of MMT & asked them to sort out above issues or change our room which hotel management denied doing so. Here MMT also failed to resolve this issue hence I asked MMT for refund.

My final Review is I will never recommend this hotel to my family or friends in future.

Room tip: Close to Ahmedabad Railway Station
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank VikramrajW1
Reviewed 28 July 2019

this is a good hotel if you want a hotel in the old city, this hotel is situated near lal darwaja which is part of old ahmedabad, hotel is very good, and if you are on budget, this is perfect place for you, breakfast was also very good, i would suggest this hotel considering you do want to stay near old ahmedabad in the city

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Once again a good deal. Visited 2nd time just after 3 months and great experience again.

Checkin - Smooth
Room - Good and Clean
Bathroom slippers - No
Bathroom - Ok
Room Clock - No
Tea and Coffee - No kettle or complimentary Tea & Coffee
Wifi - Only for one device, so you cannot have both mobile and laptop on internet
Room AC - Good
TV & Dish - Did not use
Breakfast - Ok, not in room but in restaurant which is good. But quality, taste and variety of breakfast needs improvement
Staff - Courteous
Checkout - Smooth

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I am giving 5 stars instead of 4, due to hospitality of Front Desk person Mr. Samar Gupta

Good hotel, good for the deal I got. Good location, but crowded most of the times.

I would like to add that this was the best ever experience with OYO I had till date. Mr. Samar Gupta from the hotel front desk went out the way to show his hospitality which I really appreciate. Best I have seen till date specially from OYO brand.

Checkin - Smooth
Room - Good and Clean, but bit on small side
Bathroom slippers - No
Bathroom - Ok, clean but flow of water in shower was less
Room Clock - No
Tea and Coffee - No kettle or complimentary Tea & Coffee
Room AC - Good
TV & Dish - Great, infact some HD channels were also offered
Staff - Courteous, special thanks to Mr. Samar Gupta
Checkout - Smooth

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed with my wife and they made sure I had an awesome stay. Will come back soon thanks to reception and housekeeping staff for making our new year stay perfect. Thanks alot oyo , I will return back to you

Date of stay: January 2018