“Great tasting food ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We visited Pakwan this evening and were slightly underwhelmed with the lack of an atmosphere but we were quickly shown to our table and the Thali service came quick and fast.
The flavours and variety of the food was excellent and the service attentive and supervised by people who took the time to ensure that the customer received good food advice.
I requested some items be served without ghee and this was quickly adhered.
This was great value meal and offered a genuine variety of the Gujarati culinary palette.
I’d recommend to patrons that they give Ashok Pan Centre just up the road a visit too and go for the sweet paan without supari- this will round off your Gujarati food delight.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

There Gujarati Thali is good and reasonable cost. Location is also heart of the city and quality of food is also nice.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Still brilliant after 25 years! Excellent food and service with a smile. One of the few places thank does give paper napkins!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

the place is decent place to eat gujurati thali the quality of food differs sometimes its good some times average can try if u do not have very high expectation,,,

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I am a frequent visitor of this place since last 10 years. The food serving here is awesome. So many things in your dish that make yoou confuse what to eat and what not to. Taste wise I can say I saw only improvement everytime.

But on my last visit here I feel the staff serving us like they are owing on us. I really don't like that. This hotel have one more branch on SG Highway Ahmedabad. The serving staff is better there in compare of this place.