All reviews value for money budget segment vending machine barbeque nation budget hotel clean washrooms food joints rooms are small clean hotel business trip breakfast and dinner front office staff special thanks awesome experience hotel is located the air conditioning my colleague
Reviewed 29 October 2017

The room is sufficiently sized for a single person and the double bed makes for a comfortable night's sleep. The hotel has a very friendly and helpful staff . The breakfast buffet is varied and budget-appropiate. The location of the hotel is excellent with a lot of restaurants and other amenities within a 500 m radius. Housekeeping is good and the WiFi is excellent.

Troubleshooting can be faster and there is always room for improvement but an excellent experience overall

Room Tip: Choose 02 rooms for a wardrobe and rooms on the 8th floor is advisable for smokers
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
SanjeevKalyani, General Manager at Hotel Caspia Pro Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the FORMULE1 Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I liked to stay at ur hotel, however the washroom is bit small and also the towels are unclean. i liked the buffet breakfast. and the staff was very helpful and friendly. i would definitely stay again there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
SanjeevKalyani, General Manager at Hotel Caspia Pro Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Hotel Formule1 Ahmedabad. Your feedback is appreciated and we are glad to know that you had a rest assured experience with us.

Guest reviews and feedback are of utmost importance to us and forms an integral part of our sustained effort to provide the very best in offering you Hotel Formule1 experience.

We once again thank you for your stay with us and look forward to serving you again at Hotel Formule1.

Best Regards

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Heard of it as concept hotel and gave it a try.....was shocked to see the rooms it was 7x8 sq ft room. The room was so tiny that i had to lift my luggage as it couldnt pass through because of bed size. The passage was so narrow that 2 ppl couldnt walk together. There was stink of cigarettes in the corridor and the rooms were not sound proof as mentioned.

Would recommend paying a little more and have peace of mind instead of experimenting like me..

Room Tip: Would just say Avoid....
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Samir S
SanjeevKalyani, General Manager at Hotel Caspia Pro Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hotel FORMULE1 Ahmedabad.
I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Let me also take this opportunity to explain our hotel concept to you.

Hotel Formule1 rooms are unique as concept. Our rooms are compact, however efficiently designed keeping the optimum utilization of space, featuring all the essential amenities.
We ensure we provide the basic space and facilities meant for a comfortable stay with the features like sound proof windows, free high speed Wi-Fi with quality bed to ensure great sleep experience. Our endeavour is to provide high standards of service and a great value for money to all our guests travelling for business and leisure purpose.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Was on a business trip and booked it through make my trip. Value for money. Neatly made up rooms high on cleanliness and icing on cake is their excellent staff... Shall be surely visiting back and will recomwnd for others too.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Never seen such small room in my lifetime in any hotel. Food is pathetic and they don't have any kitchen, so that you can order for food any point of time. Not value for money. Not satisfied and will not refer anyone.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
SanjeevKalyani, General Manager at Hotel Caspia Pro Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017