2 people are viewing this hotel
$206
$204
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$119
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Hotels.com$206
Priceline$137
Travelocity$206
1,285 results
All reviews sabarmati river river front special thanks riverfront view excellent service house keeping staff delicious food front office nice hospitality old city room cleaning value for money restaurant staff take care housekeeping staff excellent stay memorable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night and all the process from checkin to checkour is very helpful. The room got decorated by sachin and alipriya and chandan and they made it more memorable for me . Thank you staff for such a help and all the hazzle for me

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please mail me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com. I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

Property was amazing and staff was really good and cooperative. Their service was very good . And I had a baby with me they were so cooperative and adjusted very well. Especially Neetu and Tanmoy served us very nice. They were so nice and cooperative. They were very polite and make our rooms very well maintained and keep them clean. They both were very well behaved.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2022

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

House keeping done by NEETU and Tanmoy is nice. Their hospitality in their service is appreciable. They attend immediately when ever I call for any service. They are kind. Overall their services are good.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Reviewed 24 June 2022

Nice room cleaning,,,we are very happy to hk staff sachin and alipriya who are giving us a very nice service and their behavior is soo polite,,,,we are very happy to contact with them and we will visit again lemon tree premier ahmedabad,,,,thank you.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

Excellent service by Mr. Sachin and Ms. Alipriya they provide best service well trained. They will both. Are very kind. Thank you lemon tree to make my stay comfortable. We will visit again in ahmedabad