2 people are viewing this hotel
$207
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$132
Priceline
$132
eDreams$207
FindHotel$132
Traveluro
1,255 results
All reviews sabarmati river river front special thanks riverfront view excellent service front office delicious food nice hospitality old city value for money take care house keeping excellent stay room cleaning housekeeping staff restaurant staff very nice hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

Neetu was a wonderful host and helped me out though out my stay good stay and good service..
Will definitely consider this one when I arrive next.

The pasta was very delicious.

Rooms were clean too……….

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please mail me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com. I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 19 May 2022 via mobile

Nice behavior of house keeping staff Alipriya Sachin and Tanmay. They provide good service . Nice view of river front . Nice food and staff. They all are provide good service. Thanks to make my stay comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2022

Reviewed 19 May 2022 via mobile

Ali Priya & Sachi are a good staffs.Helped me to solve all queries.Gym guy Bhavesh was so informative & helpful.Keep it up the good work.In future really want to visit if possible.Food & coffee section is also nice.

Reviewed 17 May 2022

We stayed at the Lemon Tree Premier –Ahmedabad, Our stay was exceptional and all the staff (from the security staff at the door, to the reception staff, restaurant staff went the extra mile to ensure the stay was as comfortable and unforgettable, Special thanks to housekeeping Ms Neetu for very good service with smiling face, The hotel is quaint, extremely clean and has excellent facilities. we will definitely stay at the Lemon Tree Premier Hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel to others!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2022

Reviewed 17 May 2022

I was booked two rooms in this property for my guest(Friends). i have wonderful experience for booking with good deal, smooth check-in process.

Ultimate & Peaceful hotel location, bank of river, Meddle of Ahmedabad.

Large size of rooms, entire property clean & neat, well maintain Garden.

Food available with large menu, quality & test of food ultimate.

I really thanks hotel Management & staffs, they gave good hospitality and care our guests.

Specially Thanks to :
Ms Ruchi - front desk- to make smooth check-in/check-out
Babita, Neetu - Restaurant - shared food as per our requirement
Ravi, Brijendra Singh and Asif Shaikh

Strongly Recommended

Room tip: River View Rooms
Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank balairfan
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022